Jenseno9 is offline Member

quick Q? cyp or eth

Im planning a cycle and would like to keep the water retention to a minimum. Which would be better cyp or eth? Thanks
    Jens

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Both are testosterone . Cypionate will filter through your system faster so dropping the excess water post cycle is a quicker process than heavier esters like enanthate or decanoate. Really your choice lies in what's available to you for clean gear at a good script price. Cypionate you should readminister about every 3 days - Enanthate, about every 5 days. Propinate ED or EOD.

Also, 500mg of Cypionate is stronger in free testosterone than 500mg of Enanthate when you subtract the ester weights.

I never understood how people believe Propinate's or Suspension would cause less water - unless you are running smaller doses of overall free testosterone... Test is test... and testosterone has a marked effect on mass gaining with water - estrogen conversion being the prime reason.

BTW - if you want a strong androgen with no estrogen build up - Trenbolone is - the king. More androgenic than test, mg per mg with no estrogen. The best choice for cutting...

So do you think I should use tren instead of TEST?? I was planning on using Test E, EQ, winny
    Test E 1-11 450mg
    EQ 1-10 400mg
    Winny 9-13 50mg ED

I was also thinking about using prop and the beginning and end. Would this be to much for a first cycle?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Prop/Fina/Eq/Winny whats what ill be on in a few weeks

bump

Decoder is offline Banned
    the only major difference is the water weight, one puts on more water weight than the other im mixed up on wich one it is... check out the drug profiles to see wich one it was, and like warrior said the half life on the cyp is shorter. Personally i would go with enth.

This would be a very lean mass cycle as well as an effective cutting cycle. Wether you use it to add lean mass or cut depends on your diet/training. The Equipoise will bump your hunger - which will put you more lined up for good lean size and strength gains from it. Very little aromatization with this. Eq aromatizes only slightly,and Tren (a 19 Nor) nor Winstrol do not convert to estrogen.

Tren 1-8
    EQ 1-10
    Winny 9-13

bump....I haven't heard of someone running a cycle like this? What kind of gains could I expect from this? Mostly strength? 10 lbs lean mass? Would it be a good idea to cycle clen throughout? I would really like to get just shredded for the summer. Right now Im at 12%bf. 180-182lbs, and 5'11. This would be my first real cycle. Thanks for alll the help!
    Jens

"D"
    "D" is offline New Member
    I ran 200mg of cyp every four days for a ten week run and i gained a nice 20 pounds.

bump...

So if I used fina would 75mg EOD be sufficient? Which would be better to run it from the beginning like Warrior laid out
    fina 1-8 75 EOD
    EQ 1-10 400mg week
    Winny 9-13 50mg ED

OR should I move the fina towards the end?
    Fina 8-13
    EQ 1-10
    winny 9-13
    What about test? Am I going to be able to have sex at all on this cycle?? Would it be to much to add test E and 400mg week for weeks 1-11? Or maybe just add prop along with the fina? Sorry for all the Q?
    Thanks bros
    Jens

I do not get Fina Dick as some post here - this is another thing I think is overly exagerated... with the Eq and Win you'll be fine. Annnd - you are suggesting running Trenbolone , Testosterone , Winstrol and Equipoise ? Where does it end? I mean - take it easy... how much do you weigh?

My reason for suggesting Trenbolone in the beginning is because you are waiting for the Equipoise to saturate and the Tren will provide great results off the bat with heavy androgenic ability. Then while the Eq is fully active after week 8 you switch to another fast acting gear - Winstrol - less androgenic but still nonaromatizing, a Dbol without water. Win with the Eq will give some androgenic ability... but basically ween you off as you come to the end of the cycle.

If you move all your gear to the end - it's simply too much shit at the end. You build up a mother load by the end and this will be harder to recover from. You would keep a more consistent release the entire cycle... rather than throwing everything in at the end... where after week 9 you bump to a rather large number in total androgens and ride it for a few weeks... I don't know... explaining it is giveing me a tumor

My recommendation was to give you a more steady release with a good pattern of androgen release...

Thanks for all your help Warrior...What about the dosage of fina. This will be my first real cycle. So is 75 EOD ok? Also check your PM Warrior. Thanks for all your help.
    Jens

I can't recommend any doses for you without your personal stats... best thing to do is finish your profile. But a bodyweight, bodyfat and age would be a good starting point...

This is your first cycle? Do you understand Tren requires every day shots and can you deal with that?

Check the middle of this thread...anyway here they are again
    5'11
    180-182
    12%bf
    bench 220 x 3
    squat 225 x 10
    Age is in the profile. Will be 20 in July
    Serious lifting for a good 3 years.

Braddah - you too young to use da kine. Can't help ya anymore than I have... you need to let your endocine system solidify naturally and just keep tearing at it. Don't get caught up in AAS now...

So you know, I avoid threads like this because I don't want to debate the need to wait. Wait till at least 21... you can put on another 20 pounds by simple diet and trianing changes for now... you got a good endogenous cocktail working for you at 19... stick with that. And let your body work through it's final maturing stages so you can be a well developed adult physically and mentally when you leave your teens...

Your current benefit to risk ratio is way to risky right now... good night.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    agreed.

Thanks for all your help bro. I have been waiting and waiting to do a cycle. This cycle is still a few more months away. More like a summer cycle. So Ill basically be 20. I think ATLEAST 50% of the guys on here did a cycle before they were 20. I will wait a lil longer though.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Whichever one is cheaper, and throw in some arimidex .
    -SF

Thread Information