PowerPuff is offline New Member

BeginnerSteroid Question

Hi I have some Testerona 100 and Anatest.. the Testerona 100 is exp sept 2002 can i still take it...
    also how good is it to take steroids when you are just getting back into working out after a year layoff.??? of taking no steroids before.

Thanks

PowerP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro do not take shit if you haven't worked out in a year

your joint, connective tissue, and skeltal muscle are no going to be ready for the abuse you are going to put them under by any excellerated gains.besides that, you need to prime your body w/ solid training before you can epect it to respond positively to druguse.sometimes beginners lose sight of the fact that gearis not some high powered supp,it's a drug

PowerPuff is offline New Member
    thanks buddy, i will keep that in mind.
    how long should i wait though?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I totally agree w/ Party.
    You should wait atleast 4 months. Get back into shape. Make some gains naturally and then think about taking something.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

if you've been off a year

personally, i would wait close to about that.get your strength back, which has surely deminished in a year.let your joints get used to handling weights that they haven't seen in awhile.you CNS needs time to readjust to training befoe you put chemicals in your body.the key is tomax out what you can do naturally,which won't happen for awhile w/a yearlayoff.sure your muscles havememory, but don't be impatient.that's the key

Billmister is offline Member
    i'll tell you this, i don't think anything is better than doing it naturally untill you are happy with your results before juicing. Once you can do it naturally, it will be better, because you are used to pushing yourself without juice. Also when you off of the juice you won't feel like your only depending on juice to keep you going. When i started my second cycle it was nice, when i was done i flew out of the country and when i came back i sucked in the gym and i was anciouse to start juice again, so i did. When i ended that cycle sure my power went down, but i said fuck it, i'm only depending on the juice to get big. So i quit that shit, I've been off of it for a while now, and i'm loving it. I'm getting a shitload of power, and i feel better every workout. I feel i can get where i want naturally. And when i get to a point where i am totally satisfied with my results, then i might hit some juice up. Not for now though, i accually love working out naturally and pushing myself hard and knowing it's me. Hope this help, to each his own, i'm young, but maybe this can help your decision. Juice is the icing on a cake... without the cake you just got icing. YOu know. Good luck, and EAT BIG, THINK BIG, AND GET BIG

Thread Information