BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Is this even feasible??

As the United States AR member probably located furtherst from Mexico, this is a question asked purely out of curiosity:

I've had several friends head down to cancun, etc for spring break, and several times some of these characters (chicks in particular) bought so much new shit that they had to ship stuff back from the hotel to home to avoid lugging a TON of stuff on the way back. So, my question is, why do we not hear more of people just heading down to mexico, staying a night at a hotel, having some fun in the process and simply mailing themselves back a lot of stuff....gear included. My naivete might be betrayed here, as there are likely several reasons why this is an absolute impossibility, but I am surprised i've never even heard it mentioned.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    People do it all the time. Some get thru, some don't.
    US Customs at the Mexican boarder of course is wise to this and alot of packs get seized before they even hit the states (obviously).

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you learn something new everyday....i'd never heard of anyone pulling it off or even attempting it. But then, i guess that wouldn't be a common occurrence up in the northeast corner of the U.S.

roch is offline Member
    customs won't bother you taking it back over if you have a lady with you. it also helps if shoe's showing cleavage. major cleavage.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by roch
    customs won't bother you taking it back over if you have a lady with you. it also helps if shoe's showing cleavage. major cleavage.
    True, my girls twins saved me huge once, i thought i was screwed but she picked up on it and worked her thing and some how we got out of it.

Thread Information