minijuice09 is offline New Member

critique/feedback please!! thanks!

hey guys about to start my cycle next week.
    consists of:

w1-8 500mg a week of sustanon
    w1-4 30-40mg a day of dbol
    w6-10 40-50mg a day of winny
    w1-10 letro
    pct- nolva 40/40/20/20

what do u guys think? any feedback/advice will help!

thanks!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    What's your stats?
    Goal's?
    Cycle experience?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    need above requested info.. also.. don't run the letro unless you see symptoms

minijuice09 is offline New Member
    thanks for replying!

im 5'9
    240lbs.
    16-18% bf (estimating)
    been lifting for about five years.

ive only done oral cycles in the past (anadrol , winny, tbol, dbol ) because i was to scared to pin.
    this will be my first injectible. my goals are to basically lean up and maintain my muscle that i have.
    i know that sus isnt the best test for leaning up but its all i could get my hands on.
    i would be using the letro to keep the bloat down and protect against gyno.
    depending how the cycle goes i might add in some clen that i have on hand (2 weeks on, 2 off).

also along with this cycle i will be dieting very hard and doing cardio 5-6 days a week (30-45 mins)
    splitting it up between HIIT and low intensity cardio.

i am 100% an endomorph so its very hard for me to lose fat but i can gain muscle pretty easy.

what do you guys think of this cycle for "cutting" purposes??

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    you want to lean out and you're gonna use sust. and dbol ? c'mon man if you know anything about roids you know those two are far from cutting drugs. I'd suggest Test e and anavar for your goals. Also, I'm not an expert when it comes to on cycle anti-e's but i think i would recommend aromasin , arimidex , or even novaldex over letro.

RaZr is offline Member
    Id suggest cutting some body fat first the higher your BF is the more estro sides your going to get. Winny will be useless at that body fat as well. Super-pump there are no real Cutting or Bulking steroids its all diet dependent your can cut on Sust and Dbol all you want as long as your diet is in check.

Edit: Don't use letro unless your fighting Gyno use Adex or exemestane

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Id suggest cutting some body fat first the higher your BF is the more estro sides your going to get. Winny will be useless at that body fat as well. Super-pump there are no real Cutting or Bulking steroids its all diet dependent your can cut on Sust and Dbol all you want as long as your diet is in check.

Edit: Don't use letro unless your fighting Gyno use Adex or exemestane
    true statement RaZr....i just meant that those two drugs aren't the best to HELP get the desired effects of cutting. Also, I hear people saying it all the time but haven't really researched why....do you have a short and simple answer as to why higher body fat makes one more susceptible to estrogen sides?

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by super-pump View Post
    true statement RaZr....i just meant that those two drugs aren't the best to HELP get the desired effects of cutting. Also, I hear people saying it all the time but haven't really researched why....do you have a short and simple answer as to why higher body fat makes one more susceptible to estrogen sides?
    there is no short simple answer I'd use the search feature I read about it in an archived file found on google and it was pretty technical

Thread Information