mmafiter is offline New Member

Question First cycle help, please.

Hi, I've been reading and reading all the great info on this site, trying to figure out what to do for my first cycle.

I'm 33 years old, been lifting weights for about 10 years now. I used to be a professional fighter, now I'd like to add about 20-30 pounds of quality mass to my frame. I know it's not going to happen overnight, but that is the goal.

Sustanon250 - 250mg twice a week for 6 weeks
    Clomid 100mg for 5 days, then reduce to 50mg for 5 days.

My friend suggested I stack with D-bol, but I'm not sure if I'd need to. What do you think?

I have no fear of needles by the way, so that's not an issue. Am I missing something here? I want to make sure I do it right. I've been reading alot, but sometimes it just becomes a jumble after a few hours.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Use enanthate instead of sus, it'll keep blood levels steadier. Don't go over 500mg a week, go with the test only. Don't add anything to it. You'll be satisfied with the test only cycle.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Use enanthate instead of sus, it'll keep blood levels steadier. Don't go over 500mg a week, go with the test only. Don't add anything to it. You'll be satisfied with the test only cycle.

JohnnyB
    So, you think I'd be better off just using enanthate and forget about the sustanon250?

I'd still need to use Clomid because of the side effects, correct? It seems in the profile for enanthate they say it has strong side effects. That's why I thought sustanon would be better.

Would my dosage still be 250mg twice a week, for 6 weeks? It doesn't really say in the profile.

I'm not trying to argue with you, or doubt you, I just want to understand what I'm doing. Thanks for the reply.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    500 mg a week of test enanthate or cyp followed two weeks after last injection by 300mg of clomid day 1 then 100mg of clomid days 2-11 then 50mg of clomid 12-21. Adding Dbol is optional and up to you.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you also cant go wrong with a test/deca or test/eq cycle!....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Since this is your first cycle I would just stick with the test alone 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Followed up by clomid.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    why taking test alone? take deca or eq with it.

Thanks guys. You have really helped me out here, you guys are all great!

Thread Information