BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Beginners who are afraid of injections..Please read!!!

The fear isn't from getting an injection, its trying to inject yourself.....

Well let me give you a quick backround on myself. I can almost guarantee that out of all the new guys who are afraid of injections and are thinking about doing an oral dosage, I am/was 10 more scared than any of you!!!! Just the thought of a needle, made my skin crawl....

A few weeks ago, after deciding it was time to do my first cycle, I went over to my buddies house and was all gung ho about doing it. Well, when he pulled out the syringe, I almost fainted...I said "there is no way in fcking hell, your going to stick that thing in me..Well, just like every bro on this board, he said you do it right or don't do it at all. So, after thinking about it forever, I said you inject me first. Well, he injected me in my ass (NOT THE Asshole) sorry guys I couldn't resist, and I said tell me when your going to do it. he said, its done. I couldln't believe it. you CANNOT feel it. Well, I went home feeling all excited, got my gear, and then 2 days later it was my turn to do it. I sat in my bathroom for no shit, 45 minutes trying to give myself an injection. I finally came to the conclusion that I couldn't. I call him, told him I can't do it and I want to do an oral cycle. So for the next 2 weeks I felt like I was wasting my time and money doing an Primobolan S cycle along with some Andriol . after running out of Andriol, I again called my buddy and said, I'm going to try it again. Well, he said, I'm coming over, I have no time, your going to do it and you have no choice......Well, he came over, brought me my Mexican EQ, along with some Primo test....I again, held the needle and he basically said 1,2,3, do it. well, it took more than just a couple of 1,2,3's.....but I finally did it and you know what? It's easier than taking a piss. No pain, no nothing. I can't even begin to tell you how easy it is...Like one of the bro's said "you almost can't wait for your next one" Seriously, its so easy that when you do it, your going to be like this is it? I whined like a baby for this? TRUST ME GUYS, there is nothing to it. I can't wait till my next one...(I never thought I'd be saying that)

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ORALS

Bottom line...Once again, the guys on this board KNOW THERE SHIT. Trust them, listen to them, and do your research. When they say orals are a waste, and do it right or don't do it at all. There not kidding!!!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Good for you bro! Glad to see ya got over the 'hill' on that one.

I did a pretty funny thing to get past the 'fear'... I mapped out my quad like on spotinjections.com, grabbed an EMPTY pin and just stuck it in my quad with nothing in it... I didn't aspirate , didn't inject anything, just stuck myself.

Sure, call it stupid - but it quickly showed me that inj's simply do not hurt... I pulled out the pin, wiped everything down, loaded and got down to business... painless.

orto is offline Junior Member
    Congratulations!
    I'm just like you. I almost faint when they took my blood for exams (once every year because of my job)! So I just ask my friend to give me injections instead of my doctor (he's really cool guy) or myself. I know that she wouldn't mind if I would ask her to wait just a little more till I'm 100% ready.
    Well done again!!!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Needles scare the shit out of me, but i gotta suck it up. It really isnt that bad.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    im a sadist and can't stick myself enough...gotta love it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i love orals, but i love injections

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    some times i inject my self but when i have a budy i let him do it for me.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    where did u first stick? and where did it hurt the least?

roch is offline Member
    I've yet to try it in my butt cheek. I like to do it in my quad which is more muscle than the butt. I don't know if I can apirate as easily as I can in my leg.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, quads are simple...I have yet to try glutes or anything else. I'm only doing two shots per week on this cycle and it sounds sick to say it but...you guys know what I'm talking about...I can't wait for Mondays and Thursdays to roll around. Happy shooting!

-moto

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by daem
    im a sadist and can't stick myself enough...gotta love it.

you're a masochist- sadists like inflicting pain on others.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The easiest and most painless is in the good old ass!!!!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I did the same once I visualized giving myself the injection for like day or so. =)
    THen finaly the day off came and I sat in the rest room just looking at needle
    for like an hour and then I just said to hell with it and did it. I kinda look forward
    to it every time. Now I got buddies wanting me to hook them up.

ruquick is offline New Member
    I had dreams about that needle for a few days before my first injection. After I did it, I thought to myself " why was I affraid of it". Now I get all excited and look forward to my every other day injections.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You're still a pussy for all of the drama but good job finally sticking yourself.

pcity is offline Junior Member
    good job bro!!

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    I've been visualizing the whole process from swabbing to massaging and I can't wait to stick myself. Guess I'm weird like that.

justme is offline Associate Member
    good work.

southernboy is offline New Member
    Injections arent shit... i love delt shots cause i can see so much better than bending around and doing glutes. plus doing the left cheek is a little hard not being left handed. havent done quads yet dont know why but will do them soon. working out hard is more painful than a damn shot! later bros

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    i dont love injecting, but i love the results. umm this is bad but i have never aspirated. in fact i dont really know how i would really apreciate some in put

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E
    You're still a pussy for all of the drama but good job finally sticking yourself.

But seriously how come are there people that are scared of needles? You never got flu shots or some vaccines when you were a kid?

SHit i remembert when we had to get our vaccines in 5th grade i all the kids where scared so i stepped up first...i think i scared the nurse cause she thought im a mesochiset....i guess i'm just like Daem....

Thread Information