Thread: Cut cycle q's

Polska2 is offline New Member

Cut cycle q's

Sup fellas.

Decided to follow cpitt398 cut cycle. Amazing results.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=22499

Here is the gear I need for my first cutting cycle. What do you think in terms of "cycle completeness"? I'm 24 5'10" 190lbs

Nolvadex 20/20mg tablets
    Testosterona 100/Brovel(Enathate) 10cc.x100mg
    Ttokkyo Labs Stanol V
    Clenbuterol

How much of it do I need to last me 10 weeks?

How much do you think this cycle will run me? Looking to do 10 week cycle. Is Stanol V same as Winstrol (Winstrol Depot?!)

I'm planning to do:

Testeronna 100 - 1cc every other day for 10 weeks
    Stanol V - 1/2 cc everyday for 10 weeks
    Clenbuterol Week 1-2, 5-6
    Xenidrine Week 3-4, 7-8

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    what works for one may not work for another. you need to have your diet in check bf your juice. especially with a cutting cycle. do not run the winny for 10 weeks, i would like to see you around for a while, and not read some post about you having liver problems. all 17aa drugs should not be run longer than 8 weeks. in my op i would run the winny for 6 weeks. you could also try a fina/prop/winny cycle for 6-8 weeks. and if your runnin 17aa drugs get some ala and or milk thistle. and stanol v is the same as depot, but the tt winny can jam in a 23g. if you have not purchased it yet i would get a diff brand like qv,denkall , or zambon

true, but if I don't try something then I will never know what works and what doesn't. might as well try something that gave great results for someone else rather than just pick anything. i know 190 might seem a bit much for my height, but i think i've come far from 230. I will look into fina/prop/winny 8 week cycle today and compare that to the above mentioned one. How to supplement milk thistle and why? I have not purchased the stuff yet and I really appreciate your input on this. Thanks.

Had a chance to read up on the suggested cycle and if you think that would be better for my health as well as results, I'm willing to try it. Here is my revised cycle. What do you think?

1-8 fina 75mg/ed
    2-8 winny 50mg/ed
    1-8 prop 50mg/ed
    arimidex .5 mg eod (for prop induced...)
    Clomid day after last winny.

Bromocriptine (for fina induced gyno)

DO I need nolvadex ?

Is it good idea to stop prop/fina 3 days before winny?
    Which brands should I stick to for each respective product and how much do I need for 8 weeks?
    Last edited by Polska2; 03-10-2003 at 02:54 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah I'd keep nolva onhand. I'm on that same cycle right now and I can tell you that it's going to be hard to drop weight while using these 3 drugs. I'm actually thinkig about dropping the prop all together because I'm getting bloated from it. You can also run armidex throughout this cycle.
    If you have the cash then go w/ QV winny and either QV Prop or TT Prop should do u fine.
    As far as amounts goes just figure out how many shots per day you need etc.. and always buy more then what you need if possible.

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Yeah I'd keep nolva onhand. I'm on that same cycle right now and I can tell you that it's going to be hard to drop weight while using these 3 drugs. I'm actually thinkig about dropping the prop all together because I'm getting bloated from it. You can also run armidex throughout this cycle.
    If you have the cash then go w/ QV winny and either QV Prop or TT Prop should do u fine.
    As far as amounts goes just figure out how many shots per day you need etc.. and always buy more then what you need if possible.
    Would Novalex help with Winny induced gyno? From what I read it will not do anything to help fina induced gyno. Am I correct? I am kind of afraid of the whole gyno thing. Also, how do I determine whether (if it happens) which drug is inducing the gyno? How do I combat this?

I am planning on running arimidex .5 mg eod (for prop induced gyno). BTW, is this going to take away from my gains??

"QV winny and either QV Prop or TT Prop should do u fine."
    Would this produce better results? Less chance of gyno?
    Last edited by Polska2; 03-10-2003 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information