Thread: test 500

nmc2010 is offline Junior Member

test 500

hi i am currently taking TEST 400 and i am thinking of trying out TEST 500 has ne body got ne info on TEST 500 isit worth takin or am i better off sticking with TEST 400?

trusted is offline Junior Member
    what's your stats?

5ft 8
    169 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by nmc2010 View Post
    5ft 8
    169 pounds
    400 should be PLENTY!!!!

you could get away with 200.

i'm 5'6 160.. i bet you could sqeeze another 10lb's natural pretty easy.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?
    etc

and iv been taking the test 400 for about 4weeks 3 ml per week havent seen much muscle gains just strength not sure what todo as wer i was taking super test 350 and was packing on weight buh surly test 400 is stronger so shouldnt i gain more weight??..

....should gain more weight ?

im 20
    5ft 8
    169pounds
    thats all i no sorry i wouldnt say i have alot of bf as i was pritty small starting off..

and iv been taking the test 400 for about 4weeks 3 ml per week havent seen much muscle gains just strength not sure what todo as wer i was taking super test 350 and was packing on weight buh surly test 400 is stronger so shouldnt i gain more weight??..
    holy shit. your taking 3ML of Test 400 Weekly???? so 1,200g of test weekly????

you should atleast have some water retension?

Stop everything your doing your going to damage yourself.

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    ^If he already hasn't that is...He's been taking 1.2grams of test a week for 4 weeks...

yep 1.200g of test weekly

i really aint sure iv gain about 4-5lbs since iv been takin test 400 buh seen way more improvements with strength before starting i could bench press 117.5kg buh now bench pressing 135kg witch i think is a good gain in stenghth for my size

yep 1.200g of test weekly

i really aint sure iv gain about 4-5lbs since iv been takin test 400 buh seen way more improvements with strength before starting i could bench press 117.5kg buh now bench pressing 135kg witch i think is a good gain in stenghth for my size
    your body would grow with test 200.

you are ****ing yourself up.

thanks marcus thats been alot of help to me.. buh iv been on and off steroids since 16years old and training since 15.. i dnt feel like iv done ne damage to myself i feel great as i do have a good diet i like to think and try to do cardio not just just weight training.. what could i do about finding out if i have done myself harm from steroids??

Eazy20 is offline Member
    ^Blood work....Can't wait to hear about your results...

ok thanks trusted.. what would yu say i would be better of taking???

i dont know what to tell you.... your going to crash your free test when you cycle off....... or have a nice set of tits.

do yu think i should i cut down my dose slowly to 600g per week then cycle off ?

do yu think i should i cut down my dose slowly to 600g per week then cycle off ?
    i would talk to someone more knowledgible about your situation. i dont know near enough to tell you what to do.

by any chance have you ever used nolva, clomid, or hcg ?

ok noprobem mate..

iv used clomid buh not the others ??

You need to do an aggressive pct protocol and then wait around 8 weeks and go have blood work done.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to do an aggressive pct protocol and then wait around 8 weeks and go have blood work done.
    so just stop the test altogether and start a pct asap ? then go to my local docters and tell them what iv been doin isit ??

RaZr is offline Member
    If you have been on and off steroids since 16 and only weigh 169 its very apparent your diet training and everything sucks. you are too young and need to get PCT immediately and stop this madness 1200 mg of test is far to high man.

RaZr is offline Member
    Double Post

so just stop the test altogether and start a pct asap ? then go to my local docters and tell them what iv been doin isit ??
    You clearly dont have a clue what your taking or doing, your stats are awful and its been pointless you taking steroids . Tuff be true you need to stop everything now and do an aggressive pct and then in 8 wks time go for bloodwork and is how much damage you have done to yourself.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To the OP I don't know where you live but if you are in the US you can get blood work done for a couple of hundred dollars. Just google self prescribed blood test and places that do blood work without a physicians referal will come up. You should definately get off the juice ASAP and start an aggressive PCT as Marcus said and then get blood work done 2 months after PCT completion. The reason I mention doing it yourself is that if you go through your doctor and tell him what you have done it becomes part of your permanant medical record. Now think about this if your bloodwork comes back and your natural test is shot then and your PCP decides you need to be on TRT the rest of your life we are talking about 400 a month times 52 years we are talking about a quarter of a million dollars for this alone add in other costs and health problems and the number gets over a million real quickly, surely you can see why an insurance company would be reluctant to insure you knowing that you had been juicing since you were 16 since you would be the proverbial house on fire to the insurance company. So my advice would be to keep it too yourself if you live in the USA or other country where health insurance costs are related to risk factors.

only the last couple of months my diets been good.. and on and off steroids i took for about 4months when i was 16 stoped until 18 took fo a couple of months then started back december stopped for about 4weeks been back on for 4weeks untill present my training has to be good have a few mates who follow my training and gain well so cant be that im geussing..

only the last couple of months my diets been good.. and on and off steroids i took for about 4months when i was 16 stoped until 18 took fo a couple of months then started back december stopped for about 4weeks been back on for 4weeks untill present my training has to be good have a few mates who follow my training and gain well so cant be that im geussing..
    Like ive stated you dont know what your doing so stop everything and start doing more research on diets and training. Forget steroids .

ok thanks never thought i could do this much damage ino people who take more than me this has realy hit me hard btw i live in the uk

Yeah guy it really does not matter how good/bad your diet is as far as using juice, you are still taking a tremendous risk at your age and your stats clearly show you are in no position to be taking those risks (I am one of the few who if you were on the edge of a pro-contract or other career move that might in some way justify the risks) so just drop the juice and take advantage of the tons of knowlege available on the diet and workout forums and you will see better gains than you will juicing on your current protocol.

Like ive stated you dont know what your doing so stop everything and start doing more research on diets and training. Forget steroids.
    my diet is from my local health shop so i think that part is fine and iv followed a starters weight training program just changed it a lil and have a great shape so i think the only thing im goin wrong with would be the steroids witch il defo be stopping

I know nothing of UK healthcare, hopefully you don't face the quandry we do here in the US when in this kind of situation. Glad to hear you are open to advice and are willing to listen. Best luck on the PCT and your labwork.

RaZr is offline Member
    your 169 pounds at 5'8 your diet obviously is not correct

my diet is from my local health shop so i think that part is fine and iv followed a starters weight training program just changed it a lil and have a great shape so i think the only thing im goin wrong with would be the steroids witch il defo be stopping
    Sorry to burst your bubble but your diet isnt fine, your 160lbs and you have been cycling since 16yrs old, your diet is crap and you need to go to the diet section and post your diet and let us all re-design it for you so you can start putting some mass on that frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Yeah guy it really does not matter how good/bad your diet is as far as using juice, you are still taking a tremendous risk at your age and your stats clearly show you are in no position to be taking those risks (I am one of the few who if you were on the edge of a pro-contract or other career move that might in some way justify the risks) so just drop the juice and take advantage of the tons of knowlege available on the diet and workout forums and you will see better gains than you will juicing on your current protocol.
    ok thanks man juice is defo off the cards

Sorry to burst your bubble but your diet isnt fine, your 160lbs and you have been cycling since 16yrs old, your diet is crap and you need to go to the diet section and post your diet and let us all re-design it for you so you can start putting some mass on that frame.
    iv been on and off steroids since 16 not cycling december iv been back on since i havent touch nothing for two years when i started in december i was around 9stone 4-6 ilbs.. il post my diet on this theard tomoro could you take alook at it for me ?

Congradulations on being a lot more open minded than I was at your age, keep reading on this site there is a ton of good info here other than AAS on diet and workouts etc.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    iv been on and off steroids since 16 not cycling december iv been back on since i havent touch nothing for two years when i started in december i was around 9stone 4-6 ilbs.. il post my diet on this theard tomoro could you take alook at it for me ?
    post it in the diet section everyone will look at it, including marcus

Thread Information