forrest0330 is offline Junior Member

Testaplex C 200, Testosterone Cypionate Question

I have checked out the educational thread on this product but I have some additional questions if someone would be kind enough to answer. It says that the standard dose is 300-2000mg+ week. How should this be administered? 1/2 cc every other day for a mild dose? How long should you cycle, 4 weeks long enough? and will the Torem and Clomi from AR-r be a sufficent PCT. I know my body fat % is to high to do a cycle now. I am just inquiring more info.

5/7
    19%

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest0330 View Post
    I have checked out the educational thread on this product but I have some additional questions if someone would be kind enough to answer. It says that the standard dose is 300-2000mg+ week. How should this be administered? 1/2 cc every other day for a mild dose? How long should you cycle, 4 weeks long enough? and will the Torem and Clomi from AR-r be a sufficent PCT. I know my body fat % is to high to do a cycle now. I am just inquiring more info.

5/7
    19%
    300-2000????? I dont think so.

OK you need to do quite a bit of reading I think to learn some basica.
    #1, 163lbs is pretty light so you need to work on your diet unless you are wanting to have a marathon type body.
    #2, 19% body fat is to high to be considering doing any type of cycle due to increased chances of side effects and the fact that test or any AAS is not to be used to get into shape but for the already athletic type, someone who is already in good shape to help them bump past plateaus or go beyond their genetic capabilities.

If your diet is not in check and you dont have a regular history of working out with a great routine anything you manage to gain you will loose. The other problem you are most likely to gain what you dont want such as bloat/water retention, gyno/man boobs and other things. These are not fake scare stories. Read through the Q&A thread and you will see a lot of people who have gyno issues.

Is that what you are looking for?

BTW, 4 weeks isnt even 1/2 long enough to start to see any gains. It takes 6+ weeks before the test will even kick in. Read, read, read.

forrest0330 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for the confusion. I would like to clear a little bit of this up. First I appreciate your advice. I know 100% that my body fat is to high. I have been doing my research for a while now. I am not considering a cycle at this time, I am just trying to educate myself for when and If I do. The 200-3000 was listed on the educational thread on this website. If it is wrong thanks for the heads up. I have had some past experiance with AAS, Dbol in 2001 I didn't know what i was doing and didn't PCT so I lost everything. 163 is light and no I am not after a marathon body, my job does require massive amount of cardio. But I am currently in Afghanisthan so the cardio has slowed down. But I have tried to numerous times to drop body fat and I can not crack the code on it. I have tried diet plan on this web site and had some success but I have never droped down below 17%. Maybe it gentetics I don't know. But please undersatnd i am just after education and not considering anything in the near future. Once again thanks for the advice it is appreciated.

Thread Information