Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member

Cuttin upppp..Prop/Wiiny blast

Hey guys, earlier I posted a thread about prohormones but, after further review and through the advice of others, I've decided to go in a different direction. So this is what I had in mind. I'm interested in leaning up now that I've been bulking all winter long (drug free btw) and a good friend of mine, also a champion BB recommended I try this:

6 weeks Prop @ 600-800mg/Week
    Win (orals) 30-40 mg E.O.D (I know not the best route to travel, but, already had em)

PCT Nolv 40/40/20/20

My question is that enough for a PCT?

I haven't taken AAS in a long time but, have before...I'm 32 y/o 270 lbs my guess is right around 16%BF, I train 5 days a week religiously..That'll go down as I tie in cardio, but diet in my opinion is pretty head on and I'm trying to get the finished product together by June..thoughts are appreciated..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    270lbs, 16% BF? How tall are you?

What were your previous cycles?

Take the winny ED, and 40mg ED won't do much for you either.

Right on..I'm 6'5" btw..I was more concerned with the PCT though..

Haven't ran anything since my college days..But back then ran Deca /d-Bol twice over like a year and a half but, being that these are a little more geared toward cuttin down I wanted to get some advice. I realize that the Test will require at the very least Nolv, but I wasnt sure about the clomid addition..I knew I needed it for those back in the day, but, I think Nolv would be sufficient but, again I haven't ran a thing for like an excess of 8 years call it.

Hmmm, about the winny..that strikes me as strange..not the ED part but, do you feel the dosage isnt high enough or is this about using the orals..The only reason I am using the orals is cuz I already had them.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    A standard PCT is:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

No, I don't think the winny dose is high enough. 75-100mg/ED is more effective. I'd also hold off on the winny till you drop some BF, it won't do you much good at 16%.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I agree with the above post also why not try just staying natural and cardio n diet to cut a bit of body fat before cycle

Ohhh, no doubt guys..Of course..I'm sorry I didn't clarify that..Yes, im already in the process of doing that! I just wanted thoughts on an idea for this cycle before its in motion..I'm setting a target start date for April 4th..just trying to get all my ducks in a row..I did cardio ALLLL the time but, as we all know it compromises muscle growth. I wanted to limit that as much as possible this year because I wanted to gain a little more size over the winter which I have done. Now its time to cut it down..But, what you guys are sayin makes total sense.

Thread Information