solidj55 is offline Member

One compoud cutting cycle, Which one to use?

I am thinking of doing a cutting cycle, I dont want to use more than one compound right now though. What would you guys use? I guess I could use Test, Ox, Fina, Eq, Deca , Primo, Winny, etc but I dont know which one would be best. I am 5'5", 177lbs, 12%BF, wanting to get to 6-8%. I dont want to use Fina or Deca, I am scared of the Progest. sides(or possibility of) so what would you guys suggest? I know it all depends on diet. My diet will be 1.5g Protein per day, 50g Fat from EFA's, and timed carbs(AM after Cardio and Post workout only) for about 100g's total per day.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    1.5g of Protein a day?? If you are gonna run a single compound I think I would go with EQ or Primo.. You should really stack one of those with Winny though

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    compound would be HGH with cardio and diet.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    1.5g of Protein a day?? If you are gonna run a single compound I think I would go with EQ or Primo.. You should really stack one of those with Winny though
    I meant 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    compound would be HGH with cardio and diet.

JohnnyB
    At what dose and for how long???

Bump for me

ty peachy is offline New Member
    use test or tren and run at least 500mg a week. winny or primo are all a waste of money. don't forget your clomid. and for using hgh only for a cycle thats just retarded.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd agree with Trenbolone - heavy androgen with no estrogen. At your bodyweight - probably just 50mg ED on it's own would be suffecient. You will need some Clomid too.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Warrior
    I'd agree with Trenbolone - heavy androgen with no estrogen. At your bodyweight - probably just 50mg ED on it's own would be suffecient. You will need some Clomid too.
    Hey Warrior, you responded to my "cardio/diet" post, and like I mentioned, after this cycle, I will be cutting for as long as I can. And if I choose to use a cycle to help cut, which do you recommend? As the best cutting cycle? I would also like to only use one or two juices, don't want to take too many. Tren is the same is Fina right? Just a different name? I keep getting confused with the multiple names for the same gear

I was thinking of EQ/Fina/Winny for cutting, but which is the best combo, and at which dosages?

Re: One compoud cutting cycle, Which one to use?

Originally posted by solidj55
    I dont want to use Fina or Deca, I am scared of the Progest. sides(or possibility of)...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well if i could only go with one compound then this is how i would place them.
    1st choice primo based on if you could find real ones.
    2nd anavar if you could afford it.
    and 3rd if all else fails eq
    i would have clomid for all three of those and have nolva just in case.

dpending on your age johnny's idea is a good one . hgh for at least 3 months.

Well I am about to turn 23 so I dont if HGH would be good for me or not.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Tren is the same is Fina right? Just a different name? I keep getting confused with the multiple names for the same gear
    Fina is not a steroid at all - it is a brandname implant for cattle. If I refer to the implants - I say Fina or FinaPlix ... If I am referring to a steroid, I say Tren or Trenbolone . Trenbolone is the gear.

Fina contains Tren with the Acetate ester which today is the only reliable way to get legit Tren - but requires more frequent injects than the formally popular cutting gear, but discontinued, Parabolan (Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - say that ester 10 times fast ).

Thread Information