Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member

What won't make my acne flare?

I've been struggling with my acne ever since I started taking test 2 years ago. Been off for 4 months and would like to jump back on. However, I don't want anything that is known to cause break outs. Any suggestions?

26 years old
    6'0
    186 lbs
    8% bf

My goal would be to increase lean muscle mass. Also, not looking for anything that would make me hold a lot of water. I was thinking an anavar only cycle, but every time I think about it I just want to throw in some test. ha

awms is offline Senior Member
    Keep your estrogen down. This is a big reason most guys get acne on cycle...try a small dose of letro (1.25mg every 5 days) or a-dex (.5mg every day) while on cycle. Also eat very clean! sugar will kill you skin.

Eq and a small amount of test would prob be a good choice if your not looking to put on to much size.

eq 600mg 14 weeks
    test 250mg 16 weeks
    a-dex .5mg every day
    Anavar 60mg weeks 1-4

Could be costly though...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    letro is a lil strong to run for that.Use adex or aromasin

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Not taking AAS?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    letro is a lil strong to run for that.Use adex or aromasin
    what about nolv 10mgs a day?

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    what about nolv 10mgs a day?
    I did that on my last Test E cycle and hardly got any acne during cycle. I got most of my acne during and after PCT

BigBlackGuy is offline Banned
    I always feel like the fluctuation in blood levels makes acne appear, along with androgen/estrogen ratios that are off. So you may want to try keeping blood levels stable, using frequent oral dosing or for injectable using something like test prop ED, maybe with a longer ester backbone for even more stable levels...

Just thinking outloud here really lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Primo and 200mg of test

My last cycle was test prop ed 65 mg for 8 weeks and winny 50 mg ed on the lest 4. my pct was nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid was 100/100/50/50. I'm still breaking out it's been almost 6 months and now that I've leaned up a bit I want to start putting on some lean muscle mass. I like the idea of a test and eq stack, but I'm skeptical about the test and making my acne worse for summer..

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    My last cycle was test prop ed 65 mg for 8 weeks and winny 50 mg ed on the lest 4. my pct was nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid was 100/100/50/50. I'm still breaking out it's been almost 6 months and now that I've leaned up a bit I want to start putting on some lean muscle mass. I like the idea of a test and eq stack, but I'm skeptical about the test and making my acne worse for summer..
    have you tried tanning to dry up the skin a bit? Also what are you using as far as skin treatment?

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    5-10 gram vitamine B5 a day helps too

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    I started taking Vitamin A and B5 twice daily for my acne. I'm almost 45 have oily skin and still break out. There was a period about 6 weeks after a cycle that I was getting a pimple on my upper arms, shoulder or back daily. Big, deep ones. I started up with the A and B5 and I might have had 3 small ones in the past three weeks - which is very good for me, and my skin is far less oily. I'm taking 20,000 iu of Vitamin A twice daily, and 500 mg Vitamin B5 twice daily.
    Last edited by nunyabizness; 03-08-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity

manblue is offline Junior Member
    tea tree oil is good but drys your skin up and if you start seeing a flare latic acid can help to you can get really strong % which as helped me in the past, put on area where it looks like its gunna get worst and it usually sorts it out.

don't know if any use to you but these two worked wonders for me

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by nunyabizness View Post
    I started taking Vitamin A and B5 twice daily for my acne. I'm almost 45 have oily skin and still break out. There was a period about 6 weeks after a cycle that I was getting a pimple on my upper arms, shoulder or back daily. Big, deep ones. I started up with the A and B5 and I might have had 3 small ones in the past three weeks - which is very good for me, and my skin is far less oily. I'm taking 2 x 10,000 iu of Vitamin A twice daily, and 1 2 x 250 mg Vitamin B5 twice daily.

12 or 1 to 2 250 mg b5?

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    Whoops. 2 doses of 500 mg (250x2) with breakfast and dinner meals. A total of 1 gm for the entire day.

So far these are the methods I have tried keeping in mind that I gave each one of these a shot for at least 4 weeks.

1. B5 (5pills in the morning and 5 in the evening)
    2. Dawn Dish Soap
    3. Facial cleaner
    4. Dandruff shampoo
    5. Body Builders extra strength body wash.

I'm sure there's more that I can't think of at the moment. This sucks.. I'm going to try the tea tree oil. I've heard of that working for some people. Also, going to look into a primo/test stack if i can afford the primo. What's an average dose look like?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    I've been struggling with my acne ever since I started taking test 2 years ago. Been off for 4 months and would like to jump back on. However, I don't want anything that is known to cause break outs. Any suggestions?

26 years old
    6'0
    186 lbs
    8% bf

My goal would be to increase lean muscle mass. Also, not looking for anything that would make me hold a lot of water. I was thinking an anavar only cycle, but every time I think about it I just want to throw in some test. ha
    I use a daily scrub/wash that really works well at keeping acne down or even for me totally away now.

what kind do you use?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I tan everyday and use a acne body wash when I shower. On each cycle I have only gotten minimal acne on my shoulders.

Thread Information