superdave1980 is offline Junior Member

How to get feed back on a ugl?

So I have a source that I trust, a particular product that he has I am interested in, it is made by a ugl I have not heard if. Evert thing looks good, the oil is of a consistency and color of real stuff. labeling looks good ect.. I tried a Google search of the ugl and only found a few posts on different boards inquiring the same as me, but not much feed back. This is not a source check but I am weary of stating there name and asking who has heard of company x, dont wanna break any rules. How or where can I get some info on the maker?

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    google the name of the lab? check the lot and expiration date on it, oils are differnt color brother so just looking at the color really wont give you what ur looking for, but just research the brand name on google, check on forums, and good luck bro

Yeah It has an exp date that's good till 2013, Same color as all slow ester test I have ever seen, and the label looks legit including lot # and what its comprised of. A Google search only provided the same question and a few reviews, both calming its over dosed and under dosed lol.

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    well damn, hope its overdosed lol

I gotta agree lol

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    if you dont trust your source its a waste of money

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    pm a mod....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if I was you.I would go with the min order.The 1st couple of times.Test the waters after do your research.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed ^^^ then keep it fairly small after that LOL. The problem with UGL's is they are often very dynamic that is the product quality and strength may change day to day or week to week. So one guy may have got some overdosed gear and another underdosed. Lots of board mods get free gear from vendors so that they will give their nod to the gear...you don't think there is any chance these guys get "Ringers" do you LOL. Also lots of times a UGL will make great gear for a few months get their name out then cut back on quality and strength, hell its not just UGL's resturants do the same shit. And as far as starting small good point just don't then place a monster order as they may figure its the last order they will get an order from you and then they will beat you. And of course there is also the problem that anytime a UGL gets a good name ( or just wide name recognition) the scammers start making gear with their name on it thats why some of the bigger UGL's are starting to use web validation tools, although most of them are nonsense as for a webtool to be useful after you check the lot number once it should be erased from the database or marked as already checked otherwise all the counterfeiter has to do is get a few dozen bottles and use those numbers on his gear...

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Pm me with lab name. If I know them ill give you the skinny

Yeah I tried but its not showing up in my sent folder.

Thread Information