chevy355s10 is offline Junior Member

Deca/Clen cycle comments.

(correction Deca /D-bol...dont know why i put clen .lol)

hey guys. i have a friend that had bought a 16 week cycle of deca/4weeks of d-bol,got cold feet ,and decided to puss out rather than follow thru. regardless hes letting me buy the stuff CHEAP since he already owed me a favor anyway.

sooooo, being that this will be my first cycle and needed suggestions.

here is what i was thinking. since there is enough for a 16 week run. i figured i would do this..
    D-bol
    week one 20mg/day
    week two 40mg/day
    week three/four 60mg/day

Deca
    week 1 300mg deca
    weeks 3-4 600mg deca
    weeks 5-12 600mg deca
    weeks 13-16 i was thinking of slowly decreasing the dosage(300/200/100) and starting to take novladex at a steadily increasing rate up to 60mg. 60mg being what i hit the week i stop with the deca altogether and then do a normal PCT regimine from there on out.

i hope yall get what im talkin about.lol any help would be great.
    Last edited by chevy355s10; 03-06-2011 at 02:48 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible cycle plan...

anything to contribute?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i would end the deca at week 12, has it owns built in taper with the decanote ester and its going to be at least 4 weeks for the deca to get out of your system(16 weeks total)

you might run 250/iu of hcg twice a week beginning around week 4-5 to keep your nuts full
    take an ai with the hcg, aromaise at 10mg day

i would have test prop on standby and dostinex just in case the progesterone starts to lower your libido

might add clomid with the nolva for pct
    Last edited by 5x10; 03-06-2011 at 04:22 PM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Don't look clever

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    i would end the deca at week 12, has it owns built in taper with the decanote ester and its going to be at least 4 weeks for the deca to get out of your system(16 weeks total)

you might run 250/iu of hcg twice a week beginning around week 4-5 to keep your nuts full
    take an ai with the hcg, aromaise at 10mg day

i would have test prop on standby and dostinex just in case the progesterone starts to lower your libido

might add clomid with the nolva for pct
    thankyou. so just do 600mg/deca/week and end at week 12,d-bol for weeks 1-4, HCG for weeks 4-16 to keep from having to look for my nuts with a magnifying glass, and add clomid to PCT just in case...sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Don't look clever
    again,have anything to contribute or what? kind of annoying to see people say something negative just to not give a reason or help.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    At 21 you should not be using anyway.

5X10 please check out the profiles before giving advice to younger members.

you might even end it at week 10
    think about the 10 day half life of the decanote ester, i ran a quick excel spreadsheet and found that with 1 300 mg shot will still have aprox 20mgs left after 40 days! now im not sure how little you can have in your system for your hpta to start to work on its own again, but thats just one shot(and with nandrolone being as suppresive as it is, 20mgs might keep you shut down)
    think of the build up over 10 weeks, so even if you end at week 10, your still looking at 6 weeks to fully get the nandrolone out of your system to start pct
    everything else looks good to me

my last pct didnt do crap as i didnt wait long enough for the deca to exit my system, was at a 200 test level aprox 45 days after 1st pct
    i did clomid for 7 days(all i could take, made me depressed) waited another month, and had a 642 test level
    decas a bitch to get out of your system, and will keep you shut down for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post

what did i not address about decas sides?
    long half life, check
    potential loss of libido, check

hes not going to get around progesterone, its the nature of the beast

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy355s10 View Post
    (correction Deca /D-bol...dont know why i put clen .lol)

hey guys. i have a friend that had bought a 16 week cycle of deca/4weeks of d-bol,got cold feet ,and decided to puss out rather than follow thru. regardless hes letting me buy the stuff CHEAP since he already owed me a favor anyway.

sooooo, being that this will be my first cycle and needed suggestions.

here is what i was thinking. since there is enough for a 16 week run. i figured i would do this..
    D-bol
    week one 20mg/day
    week two 40mg/day
    week three/four 60mg/day

Deca
    week 1 300mg deca
    weeks 3-4 600mg deca
    weeks 5-12 600mg deca
    weeks 13-16 i was thinking of slowly decreasing the dosage(300/200/100) and starting to take novladex at a steadily increasing rate up to 60mg. 60mg being what i hit the week i stop with the deca altogether and then do a normal PCT regimine from there on out.

i hope yall get what im talkin about.lol any help would be great.
    I wouldnt say he pussed out, I would say he did a little research on his own and came to the conclusion this is a terrible choice of compounds. I would advise you to follow his lead.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    I wouldnt say he pussed out, I would say he did a little research on his own and came to the conclusion this is a terrible choice of compounds. I would advise you to follow his lead.
    i get what your sayin man. but the reason i said that was cause he ws affraid of gettin caught. that was his whole reason for not doin the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post

ok, would you rather me do it without good guidence and end up being another negative statistic?
    im not growing anymore. (doctor say's its a wrap as far as my "growth plates" go), ive been training for a good while and im ready to move forward. im not bustin your balls for saying that, im just making sure we are on the same page.
    if i could, i would rather do a 12 week test enth cycle and four weeks of d-bol. seeing as how ive had more "experience" with that kind of cycle. many "old timers" i was around were real open and "ON" and while i was thinking about doin my first cycle when i was 16, they took me under their wing, all the while telling me to wait. that way, when i did start, i would at least have an idea of what to do. but seeing as they never really told me anything about this stuff, i dont realy know hot to handle it. ive looked up cycles online and stuff, but still. its only as good as reading it and then needing questions answered by a person i have no chance of getting in contact with. id like to say im not retarded,but then again, i have to real SELF experience with any of it other than what was taught to me and again, thats only as good as word of mouth. i hope you can uderstand where im coming from. i would trade this stuff off all together if i could trade it for some good ole test enth. but i cant exactally walk up to any random person and ask if they wanna trade.lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    you might even end it at week 10
    think about the 10 day half life of the decanote ester, i ran a quick excel spreadsheet and found that with 1 300 mg shot will still have aprox 20mgs left after 40 days! now im not sure how little you can have in your system for your hpta to start to work on its own again, but thats just one shot(and with nandrolone being as suppresive as it is, 20mgs might keep you shut down)
    think of the build up over 10 weeks, so even if you end at week 10, your still looking at 6 weeks to fully get the nandrolone out of your system to start pct
    everything else looks good to me

my last pct didnt do crap as i didnt wait long enough for the deca to exit my system, was at a 200 test level aprox 45 days after 1st pct
    i did clomid for 7 days(all i could take, made me depressed) waited another month, and had a 642 test level
    decas a bitch to get out of your system, and will keep you shut down for awhile
    jeeze. i kinda dont want this stuff anymore after i hear how bad it is to come off. i might try and get rid of it. who knows. im gonna keep the d-bol tho. maybe just for "having it" sake untill i can get the stuff i really want.

Thread Information