lil_herc81 is offline Member

Liquid Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

On AR-Rs site they have the clen as posted. Now I plan to take 20mcgs 3x daily for a total of 60mcgs then increase gradually to a max of 120mcgs with tabs. So not to sound like a fool but I want to make sure I will have this dosed properly. With the liquid would I just need to break down the 1ml into smaller portions? Like 1ml=200mcgs so .5ml=100mcgs etc until I reach my dose? Or is it a different dosage for the liquid?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    On AR-Rs site they have the clen as posted. Now I plan to take 20mcgs 3x daily for a total of 60mcgs then increase gradually to a max of 120mcgs with tabs. So not to sound like a fool but I want to make sure I will have this dosed properly. With the liquid would I just need to break down the 1ml into smaller portions? Like 1ml=200mcgs so .5ml=100mcgs etc until I reach my dose? Or is it a different dosage for the liquid?
    ^Yep..you got it!

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Cool. Thanks! any recommendations on 6-12 weeks and should I wait until after my cycle? Or toss it in anyway? Im on test/tren /EQ (very mild dose of tren 50mgs EOD)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I personally don't really care for clen . I don't think it's a great fat burner (I've had better success with ECA stack), and it just makes me jittery.

You can get very lean off that cycle, but if you choose to do it then run it like you said, slowly tapering up from 20mcg until your desired dose.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't bother splitting the doses. Just take all at once in the morning so it doesn't mess with your sleep. Clen 's half-life is 36 hours so there's no need to split doses.

Thread Information