powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

T3 results!! And my pre contest Gear.

Wow!! I am doing a 20 day run with T3 and man this stuff works pretty good. I am doing a 5/45/55% split and it seems to be workign well. I started last monday. I am 12 weeks out from a show so my diet is dead on. And i am losing (normally) 1 to 2 lb tops per week. I started diet at 245lbs 20 weeks out i am curretnly 217 and right under 10% bf. So when i started the T3 last week i didnt expect what i got. 3lb drop. Nothing else in my schedule changed. So the beggining of this week i upped my carb grams 50 more a day (150 from 100) and it was time to go from one 45 minute cardio a day to two 30 min sessions perday. Result, 3 more lbs dropped. I guess this is normal? My other supplements look like this:

20 weeks out/ 1000mg 250 enath / 500mg Eq per week been running test the whole time, started Eq 4 weeks ago on week 16

This week i will drop to 500 mg enanth/ add 100mg prop EOD/ and 400 mg Eq/ start one arimedex per day/ start clen 2weeks on/ 2 off till show

When i get 8 weeks out i will be 100mg prop EOD/ 300mg Eq/ 50mg winnie ED/ and 75mg Fina EOD/ 2 arimedex daily.

When shoudl i run the T3 again? Or should I?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lots of BB's run T3/clen through competition. I would run it no more than six weeks and would run it through the show. I think you should try staying at a steady level of 25 to 50 mcg a day until after the show and then taper down. Good luck by the way and can't wait to see the pics. Fill us in on what you decide as far as fat burning supplements and how effective they were for you along with your cycle of course. By the way throw in some growth now if you can.

roch is offline Member
    I love T3. I lost 25 lbs in 2.5 weeks while eating a clean diet. I won't tale it without AAS due to the loss in muscle mass I had, but I am happy with the results. went from chubby to normal looking in clothes within a month.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    i am going to try the T3 for the frist time while running prop/fina/winny. Also running the T3 with clen . What kind of results does someone usually see? I am 6'2 will be about 235 when I start to cut with about 13-14% bf.

ty peachy is offline New Member
    you will see results if you run high enough dose. if your diet is not clean then you might not see much. do not forget about the six week crash after words

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I think i am going to stay off for a week or two and then do another 20 day. I will do that to the show. Because if the taper down i heard its ok to do it like this. I think it works great. I mean my Diet is tight right now so any more weight loss then my usual is good. I didnt go over 100mcg.

I have used Fat burners since 20 weeks out. I use them alot. I have Ephedrin, caffine, asprin i use. Raw materials. I use Hydroxycuts, Xenadrine, Stacker, And dymetdrine Extreme, and i have used liquid clen (over counter not sure of exact name) Besides the last one i have all curretnly and use mostly two times a day. I might add 25mg of ephedrine with whatever i use. And i always use aspirin. Personally i like them all for different reasons.

Hydroxycuts, curve my appetite a bit. But too many usages in a row i cant feel it anymore.

Stackers same without the curved appetite

xenadrine i like in the morning.

Dymetadrine Extreme is afternoon workout. It works pretty good. But i usually use two differtnt ones a day. This week i will use clen 2days on 2 days off and use the ECA's on off days of clen. I will do that to the show.

Rickson i dont have a GH guy, but after the show i am gonna find a good one and try it out. I am already researching the hell out of some new things i wanna try for the off season from both sports and i can tell ya now , with my new diet and new stacks my body willnot look the same at all. I am very excited about the following year and what i wanna do. Cant wait actually!!

Thread Information