devindra is offline New Member

Test prop only 2nd cycle worth it?

Looking to run a test prop only cycle for 8 weeks. This will be my 2nd cycle. My first was test e for 10wks along with mdrol (which is similar to dbol )..

will test prop suffice for me to still get some good gains? or should i add a 2nd compound? i am trying to minimize cost

stats: 24 yrs old, 5'7 180lbs 10%bf

also 100 eod should be good to go? or higher since i am only running one compund?

thanks

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devindra View Post
    Looking to run a test prop only cycle for 8 weeks. This will be my 2nd cycle. My first was test e for 10wks along with mdrol (which is similar to dbol)..

will test prop suffice for me to still get some good gains? or should i add a 2nd compound? i am trying to minimize cost

stats: 24 yrs old, 5'7 180lbs 10%bf

also 100 eod should be good to go? or higher since i am only running one compund?

thanks
    You sir need to do more research before you go any further, that right there just shows your lack of knowledge

Fevershock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    You sir need to do more research before you go any further, that right there just shows your lack of knowledge
    Love that 'you sir' comment RaZr...nice intro.

I agree with RaZr, it's really simple, spend about 2 weeks on here, you'll probably get more info than you want. Do you have a reason for choosing Test P? Why do you want to run it for 8 weeks?

RaZr is offline Member
    Also My comment wasnt anything against you just that mdrol and dbol are similar only in that they are oral steroids and liver toxic but thats about as far as they go in similarity. What are your stats?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    His stats are in the top post.

100mg eod is only 350mg/week. You might want to read up on beginner cycles.

RaZr is offline Member
    Right I knew that...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey wait dbol and mdrol aint the same.Haz lied to me Yes guy you do need to do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey wait dbol and mdrol aint the same.Haz lied to me Yes guy you do need to do some research.
    I have done a fair bit of research. I know that the two are different but I meant that they are both oral steroids . It isn't quite common for people to run a ph along test, but it has been done. I was just making the comparison because I wasn't sure if people on this forum have run phs and know what mdrol is lol.

I'm choosing test p because I want to do a short cycle, kicks in quick and using prop would yield some lean dry gains. I might be able to run it for 10, maybe. But my source has 100mg/ml. So I was going to order 2 20ml vials which I think should suffice for a 8 week cycle? Someone do the math lol. But I'm guessing I should run it at 150mg eod.
    Last edited by devindra; 03-08-2011 at 09:09 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Prop only is a great choice, and you'll still make nice gains if everything is dialed in.

Prime first, shed some BF, and get your body ready for the cycle, then hit it hard for 8 weeks at 400mg/wk.

Planned PCT?

I think basic nolva pct for 4 weeks since it is such a basic cycle. 20/20/20/20.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I think basic nolva pct for 4 weeks since it is such a basic cycle. 20/20/20/20.
    that is not a basic pct try this
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    that is not a basic pct try this
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    ok and for the test prop dosing... should 150mg eod suffice to see good results?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ok and for the test prop dosing... should 150mg eod suffice to see good results?
    ya that should work as long as everything else is on point like daddy d7m said

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its an individual choice of course but for me I much prefer ED pinning with prop. When I tried EOD my non pinning day was always really flat, also as far as the pain goes pinning 75mg ED causes a lot less next day pain than 150 EOD with prop for me so the ED is actually less painful, plus it gives me something to look forward to before my workout LOL.

Thread Information