BIG-G is offline Banned

continuing cycle longer, switching gears?

An idea or mainly a question running thru my mind more often, so here it is,,,curent cyc, jumed with 5 weeks dbol is 1-10 deca300/eth500mg ew. Question is; can or should i switch up the deca for eq after week 10 and run another 5 or 10 weeks at eq 400mg/eth 500mg ew???? (basicaly replacing deca with eq). Then i can take my winny/prop near end and set up for clomid therapy. This IDEA coming from solitifying my gains more due to eq's ability for better lbm and then hardening up so that i dont go bonkers if i were to drop 40-50 pounds on my bench! I know my body weight will go down but that being part of the idea as to having the bloat go away but keeping as much of gains as possible!!! RESPECTFULLY,,, BIG-G

G-S Guest
    Yes, you can. But you may also need to up the dose of Test as well. Maybe jump the test to 750, throw in the EQ at 400, and run it for another 8-10 weeks.

If your nuts are gone, it might be wise to toss in some HCG in there as well, when you do the switch.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    not worried about the nuts, more worried about keeping mylbm gains and riddin th bloat. Im other words, quality muscle kept, bloat and bf gone! So lets say, 5 more weeks, of a direct switch from deca to eq, and continuing the t-enth. Capping the whole cycle with prop/winny and then clomid therapy..............opinions,,,, concerns,,,, expertise,,,, all is welcome!!! BIG-G

G-S Guest
    Only running it for 5 weeks is a waste. It takes 4 weeks to kick in.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    oh, ok 10 weeks is good 4 me then!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats bro, a 20 week cycle is pretty long...i wouldnt reccomend it unless you are expeirenced...your bloat will go away on its own, no need to run more test and eq, that addition will not make that much of a difference anyways...you are better off throwing some clen and hydroxycut in there.at the end when you start your clomid...Madmax..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    BIG-G, from my experience, if you use Clomid correctly and keep up your training routine and diet, your strenght should not decrease all that much. Running your cycle an additional 5 weeks or so will shut you down pretty damn hard bro. If you do decide to do it, do as G-S said and use some HCG . Also, I would run EQ at least 10 weeks

BIG-G is offline Banned
    GET OUT OF MY THREAD U "DICK!"

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    big-g
    it's jmo, but maybe you ought to consider the fact that you just dont want to come off.
    if this is the case, then you need to suck it up bro, cause we all come off sooner or later, and we deal with the consequences accordingly. Madmax and Big rush gave you some sound advice. use this off time to perfect your post cycle process. you can always go back on at a later date.

peace bb79

BIG-G is offline Banned
    barbells79,, what can i say,, ur 100% correct! Loving the feeling and gains, and i just want to set the end up so that i dont fall victim to a breakdown of sorts. (oh no i cant bench 405 anymore!). I know im stubborn and i admit it,, have before,, but a last passing question! How long can i run the winny and prop past the time of last injections of deca /enth?? I have 86 tabs of 50mg winny, so i know 1/2 is going into storage, but can i stretch out the winny and prop at the end for an extra 4-5 weeks then??????

Thread Information