TxIslandBum is offline New Member

Test-E / Mdrol Stack

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight: 182 lbs

I've ran several ph cycles and most recently a mdrol cycle. For my next mdrol cycle I'm looking at adding some test-e to the mix. I already have all support supplements, nolva and I know I will need to pick up some Clomid as well.

Cycle looks like this:

12 wks Test E @ 500 / wk
    Mdrol 20/20/30/30 (weeks 1-4?)

PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Support Supps:
    Cycle Assist
    Liv 52
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    Joint Supp
    Multi-V

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to running the mdrol later in the cycle when the test has had time to build up as opposed to the first 4 weeks?

I would normally start PCT day after stopping mdrol but with 12 wks of test-e, am I correct I would start PCT 14 days after last pin?

Any advice is much appreciated

1230981 is offline Junior Member
    i did an mdrol and test e cycle and it was pretty good, gained 8 pounds from mdrol and by the time i was done with teh test e had a solid 14 lbs ended up keepin 12 pounds after pct but if i were to do it again id run 30mg a day for 30 days and just use the whole bottle

thanks for the response. what weeks did you run mdrol and what pct did you use?

1230981 is offline Junior Member
    mdrol weeks 1-4 test e weeks 1-6 or 7 i cant remember i stopped cuz i lost all my gear you should definately go longer than that in my opinion, but i used liquid clomid from ar-r 70mg a day for 4 weeks didnt really stop gyno as well as i expected but felt like my hormone levels came back to normal pretty fast and kept almost everything

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you could add the MDROL anywhere in the cycle.
    I would just limit it to 4 weeks regardless.

thanks for the input

hullaballoo88 is offline New Member
    This is my first mdrol cycle and want to know if anyone has any knowledge if the competitive edge labs mdrol is any good?

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    hullaballoo88 - Mdrol is harsh on the liver so dont run it for more than 30 days. If you've never took aas or prohormones before then you will see great gains at 20mg a day. But yes, competitive edge labs products are legit.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Most of the superdrol clones I've found are pretty legit. But yeah, you dont' want to run it for too long. Some people claim better gains with mdrol than Dbol , but i didn't think it was better. The back pumps from mdrol aren't anything fun. Keep an eye out for liver problems (itchy skin, jaundice, etc)

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    cell is the best ph out there if you canstill get them. you should run a ai also.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start the cycle with the m-drol and run it at 30mg ED for the weeks 1-4...by week 5 the test E will be kicking in full force and you can enjoy the ride. DON'T run the m-drol more than 4 weeks...hell if you are like me and get some hellacious lower back pumps by week 3 you will be begging for the end of week 4 to come!

Thread Information