kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

HCG and my first cycle (oh look isn't it so cute)

Hi, just a quick question. I have everything I need for my first simple Test-E cycle and just discovered the benefits of HCG and was wondering if I was to order some when within my cycle I should take it and if I can start it later into the cycle without any problems?

Also is it easy to get and are there fake HCG vials? I can get it from a supplier I have used before but don't have a big enough order yet for the minimum order size and want to wait for a few weeks into my first cycle before ordering products for a second cycle, just to see how I react.

My Cycle

HDrol 75mg x2 day weeks 1-6
    Test E 250mg x2 week, weeks 3-14
    Adex .25mg eod
    Nolva 40,30,20,10

Thanks!
    Last edited by kiwidave1; 03-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Convoluted!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Convoluted!
    lol, hows it convoluted? or is that your word of the day? Seems simple to me, just a test-E cycle with a H-drol kicker (since I have 3 bottle of it left over from the PP sale) instead of Dbol . Maybe the way I describe my question is convoluted but the question still stands....

Or do you think adding HCG would convolute the cycle?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    There are some flaws in that cycle.

Why start the test-e at week 3 and run in for 14 weeks? PCT is weak and think you could use research on PCT in general.

No I wouldn't think HCG wouldn convolute your cycle.
    What are your current stacks

I started Hdrol last week and the Test still hasn't arrived but I am hoping before the end of the week. I was going to do a Dbol , test stack but have these Hdrol bottles sitting there and I figured (most likely incorrectly) that it normally takes 2 weeks for Hdrol to kick in and I have heard it takes a few weeks for Test to kick in so if I start it when it arrives the Hdrol would of just kicked in and when I come off Hdrol the Test would be kicking in. I could just do a 10 week cycle of test to keep the cycle at 12weeks or even just wait until after the Hdrol cycle but I am uber impatient (hense the cycle) so unsure if I could hold off from pinning if I have it in hand.

Whats funny is some friends at the gym are doing test/tren 16 week (first) cycles with no AI or PCT (my friends are idiots) and I am trying to do it right and was wondering how much of an impact HCG has and if I can lower my PCT due to the fellas not shutting down as much.

In addition to the Nolvadex I also have a some herbal sups like HGHpro, GlycoPro and Testopro stack, as well as cycling back on Green Mag and White Flood (Ultima during cycle) What should I add to this, Clomid? Wouldn't Nolvadex on it's own be enough?

Also wouldn't the Adex help keep the Estro undercontrol during? or am i doseing too low?

Thanks!
    Last edited by kiwidave1; 03-09-2011 at 04:49 PM.

With the explanation convoluted would be the word. Why are you starting without all necessary materials? What if something doesn't show, then what? Could you have not waited an additional couple weeks? AND you are asking about adding in compounds even though you have already started. I see you trying; good for you but planning could have gone better. Patience is key

What research have you given HCG ? Read Swiftos PCT thread?

Id have both Nolva and clomid for PCT. Research again lengths and dosages.

And now to the adex. Adding new compounds IMO is NOT always a good thing or a necessary thing. Its about keeping your body in a balance. Its person to person dependant on ones reactions to compounds. Lowering estrogen too far has been suggested to hinder gains, research further on the importance of estrogen even in the male body. You could keep it on hand or start at that dose but e3d for estro control.

IDK much about those herbal supps but it sounds to me they may be of little importance and or effect.

Hdrol is basically oral Turinabol if my memory serves me correct. Cycles of 6,8,10 weeks have been shown to be safe

Now for an important question. Could you list your stats please
    Weight
    BF% (est.)
    years training
    typical diet under taken

The only think I am missing now is the test lol, in other words the meat of the cycle but I do have Nolva and Adex on hand and if the test doesn't show I will just continue with the Hdrol and Nolva as PCT. In fact that was my plan to start with but I was offered some test and thought about how I could include it. I got shut down hard on my last cycle of hdrol and am hoping that by including test at week 3 I can avoid the lack of sexual prowess I experienced last time.

Anyway here are my numbers.

Height; 5' 9" (any supplements to fix that )
    Weight: 197-200lb
    BF%: accumeasure calibers say 12.5% but I think I am closer to 14-14.5%.
    Training started 3 years ago at close to 300lb with 45%+ BF. so been going hard but mostly cutting, two small bulks I do were both dirty and the 14.5% BF is the result.
    Typical Diet: right now I am eating about 2500-3300kcal with a 50c 30p 20f break down (about 200g of protein a day)
    Currently at week 8 of a 12 week program, exercising full body 3 days a week with primary compound exercises. +5% weight each week. Started in the 13-15 rep range now working in the 6-8 rep range and hope to be in the 3-5 rep range at the end of the 12 weeks, rest 9 days and start again.
    Cardio 3 days a week of 1 hour.

Thanks!

Well your numbers check out

My suggestion would be to go and formulate a better plan then just bring it back in here for critique. The more you know the better. Your age may suggest that coming back to normal test levels could get harder (they go down as we age).

Id sugggest HCG and clomid along side. But formulate and better plan please

Thread Information