schering is offline Junior Member

over exercising and cycle question/opinions

Hey new to the site but not the scene. Well got a friend that's on his 4th cycle and he's finally doing it right and safely (hopefully) here's some stats and cycle info.

24 yrs

180 lbs (when started) 192 (week 2)

6'0''

Body fat unknown but not much

30 mgs Danabol daily

500mg T. Enanthate weekly

200mg Deca weekly

Nolvadex on hand and PCT on the way (clomid maybe HCG )

Well was wondering how much gym time is too much and any cycle critique is welcomed. My friend generally goes to the gym 1hr to 1 1/2hrs with very intense exercise typically 3 sets of 10 reps and maxing out on 3rd. He works out at least 4 body parts each visit and goes at least 5 days a week. My friend works out till failure but come 6p.m. he's good to go back a second time during the day and do it all over. So would hitting the gym twice a day with this kind of training on that cycle be too much? Or just right? Also his diet is reasonably healthy and consumes about 70 grams of protien (blend of no2 charger and regular protien) before workout and takes glutamine and creatine post workout. Keep in mind he has gained 12lbs already in the second week. Bottom line is going to the gym twice a day with intense exercise on this cycle excess? Thanks

Really not looking forward to beginners with ego's to drop advice they read, I've been researching forums and steroids for 7 years (just basic knowledge) and still don't know much at all. Think the worst thing you can do is give someone advice when you have no idea.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I train 3 days ew. An hour and a half each day. heavy and hard. Inbetween days I do some cardio/abs /calves. Muscle needs time to recover as well as your cns. Your friend is over training and setting himself up for injury.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks that sounds good so far we were wondering how we can make use out of days off being that the energy and power you know you have will be unused (other than in recovery) but yes cardio abs and calves sound like greart light exercise. He learned that abs grow quicker then the chest one year and ended up with a block stomach. Great advice on the cardio good for ya, its funny how caught up in the hype you can get and completley forget common sense. Ahh the joys of an anabolic community.

also is it nessicary to take the d_bol at 30mgs on non training or light days? He has more than enough its just the fact of less toxin saturation, couldn't you cut it to 20 or 15 a day on non training/light days?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend taking dbol @ the already established dose of 30mg every day, spread out through the day.
    I.E. 10mg morning, 10mg evening, 10mg night. (every day for 4-6 weeks maximum)
    You grow when resting. Your "friend" is most likely heading for an over-trained situation.

The doses have been spread out I couldn't imagine him taking the whole 30 at once since 10mgs can make his stomach hurt even with food but not always. Anyways thanks for the good advice that pretty much summed it up.

Thread Information