Blooddrunk is offline New Member

Blood levels while on cycle...

Just had my bloodwork read to me and my testosterone was at 237 WHILE ON CYCLE!!!!! That is wayyyy low while on cycle and it makes no sense. I'm 29 years old. What do you guys make of it. Let me know if you need additional information

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What is your cycle?

sounds like your not taking testosterone

My cycle

My cycle is Sustanon 250 1.5 mL on Sunday and Thursday. Tuesday is 1 mL of Boldenone . The endocrinologist said my natural test alone at my age should be around 700 and the fact I am taking steroids it should be even higher. I am worried about this. Any help is greatly appreciated

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    possibly fake gear and your natural levels are extremely low.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    yeah if you're on sustanon 250 1.5ml, you should be way higher than 250 I hope you know who sold you that shit. Better give him a visit with a baseball bat.

Wow I hope I have not been given fake gear. I get it from a friend of mine who is a professional bodybuilder and trainer at my gym. Another IFBB pro in my town uses this same brand I use and said it was legit. My blood pressure has went from perfect to 146/79 which is not good. Im wondering if I need to stop this cycle and get on my PCT and just get back to normal.

Bump for more opinions

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    How long have you been injecting for?

I am in my 6th week of the cycle. Hate to quit because I finally broke 200 pounds but I will quit if I need to for health reasons

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    Wow I hope I have not been given fake gear. I get it from a friend of mine who is a professional bodybuilder and trainer at my gym. Another IFBB pro in my town uses this same brand I use and said it was legit. My blood pressure has went from perfect to 146/79 which is not good. Im wondering if I need to stop this cycle and get on my PCT and just get back to normal.
    Well, your friend might not have knowingly sold you some fake gear. But after injecting 1.5ml of sustanon250 if your test levels are 237, you got bunk shit. It might very well be an error in testing though. I suggest you get retested at 8am. Eat or drink nothing before you're tested except water.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    I am in my 6th week of the cycle. Hate to quit because I finally broke 200 pounds but I will quit if I need to for health reasons
    Finally broke 200? So you´re growing?
    Could still grow if your gear was bunk and TT at 237, but it would be very hard.
    So get retested.

If it is fake gear I am still trying to figure out why my natural test levels are so low. I hope that was an error on the testing agency. I still have a LH reading of 3.6. I figured I would have been shut down totally on this cycle and not have any LH in my system. FSH was 2.2 and Prolactin is 10.2

Yes I finally broke 200 pounds but it could be just because of the high calorie upswing i have started during this cycle. I have lost definition in my abs with all the weight gain but dont want to do too much cardio for fear that I will lose my muscle gains

Thread Information