Shroud83 is offline Junior Member

Sticking yourself in the glute

Okay, I'm still prepping for my first cycle and yesterday I was in the shower trying to figure out how you guys are injecting yourselves in the glute. I know the correct locations but there's no way in hell I can turn around enough to get both hands on the syringe. It seems like it would be difficult to aspirate without using both hands, one to steady it and the other to pull back on the plunger. I'm seriously considering just using the quads because then I can easily sit down at a table with everything I need in front of me, and can easily use both hands. However I know that the glute is normally recommended. My wife knows about my gear use but I don't think she'd be comfortable doing the injections for me.

Suggestions?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Exactly why I don't even do glutes.

Quads, delts, pecs, lats are all more more accessible and easier.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    never had a problem doing one hand injections in any site with proper aspiration. guess im just that good..

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    Can you go into some detail about how you hold the syringe and aspirate with one hand?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud83 View Post
    Okay, I'm still prepping for my first cycle and yesterday I was in the shower trying to figure out how you guys are injecting yourselves in the glute. I know the correct locations but there's no way in hell I can turn around enough to get both hands on the syringe. It seems like it would be difficult to aspirate without using both hands, one to steady it and the other to pull back on the plunger. I'm seriously considering just using the quads because then I can easily sit down at a table with everything I need in front of me, and can easily use both hands. However I know that the glute is normally recommended. My wife knows about my gear use but I don't think she'd be comfortable doing the injections for me.

Suggestions?
    yeah. It's a one handed operation, with aspiration being done carefully by free fingers as the remaining fingers are holding the pin in position.

ya i stick it in and walk my fingers up the barrel and basicly pinch the plunger stem at the base where it meets the barrel and it draws back (aspirates) you only need to move the plunger very little to check for blood.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 03-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    ya i stick it in and walk my fingers up the barrel and basicly pinch unde the plunger top and it draws back (aspirates) you only need to move the plunger very little to check for blood.
    interesting how you made this make sense...

I read mine and it doesn't make any sense.
    l

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    interesting how you made this make sense...

I read mine and it doesn't make any sense.
    l
    like i said im just that good....lol i kid

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Super easy. One handed, and I watch in the mirror for the blood rather than trying to twist. I plunge with my palm...two finger on the barrel.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Can you go into some detail about how you hold the syringe and aspirate with one hand?
    i hold my syringe, with my thome and third finger and stick it... then i put my first and second finger under the plunger and pull up....no blood??? use the first finger to push it down.
    it may help , if you lay in bed ( on your side) untill you get used to it... there is also, on youtube, videos that show you how to do it.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    You need to do glutes in the mirror, that way you can see what your doing. Works like a charm for me. Except I have had alot trouble breaking skin latley on glutes so I'v been hitin quads....

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Suggestions?
    i honestly have no problems pinning there you do neeed too use both hands once in too slowly inject im sure some of these big guys cant reach there arm around there back loll but im only 220 6ft so no problems for me

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    easy, just practice few times before...

JimInAK is offline Member
    I always do glut shots, usually 3 ccs per injection. Once I poke the 23ga. x 1 1/2" pin in, its easy to aspirate and then inject. I just poke the pin in, slide my hand down the barrel to aspirate and then inject.

It seems to inject easier with warm juice. (Place vial in coffee cup with warm water).

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i always do quads .

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Can not comfortably reach glutes.
    Ventro glute for me. Along with delt, pec, lat and quad.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Glutes is easy to aspirate . You do not need both hands to aspirate. All you have to do is look behind you. Yes it is awkward, but at the same time I feel the less pain there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Glutes is easy to aspirate. You do not need both hands to aspirate. All you have to do is look behind you. Yes it is awkward, but at the same time I feel the less pain there.
    its hard too do with one hand cannot push the oil throw the 25 g with one hand without moving the needle all over the place

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I cannot imagine pushing through a 25g. I use a 23g and it takes a while. Sometimes I move the needle all over the place, but I have never been sore from an injection.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I cannot imagine pushing through a 25g. I use a 23g and it takes a while. Sometimes I move the needle all over the place, but I have never been sore from an injection.
    it def takes a lil time too get it all out thats for sure but no pain or soreness at all

Eazy20 is offline Member
    25g holy sh*t....be there all night...I used to use a 22g before I came here and saw that the majority favorite was 23g and that sometimes even feels like it takes ages.

Najeem is offline New Member
    bump this cause it answered what you and I were thinking?

Thread Information