momokay is offline New Member

25mg each pink thai dbol - 100 pills / nolva for pct *****how-to 4 beginner*****

hey guys to start off i just wanted to let everybody know this is the first time i am going to start using steroids . i just needed help with how exactly to start my cycle, i have 100 pills of the PINK THAI tablets which are 25mg EACH! (yeah its surprisingly strong) ... i was hoping to complete a 4-6 week cycle but i am having trouble searching up how a BEGINNER would use these ... can someone please help me by telling me how many pills i should take a day and what times during the day exactly to take the pills? THANKS, any other helpful tips would also be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

PS. im 19, 6'1 and 150pounds

Joey514 is offline New Member
    If you search this website there's a section recommending cycles for beginners.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

This cycle recommends 20 mg a day for the first 4 weeks. Clearly, if your body doesn't react to well to the product, you're going to want to stick to that, on the contrary you might want to push it to 6 weeks. Make sure you know what side effects are and how to cope with the product. Here's some info if you haven't already read up on it.

http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

Also, you should stack this with a Testosterone , it'll give you better results. I would also recommend Milk Thistle as Dbal is preety toxic, but then again, some people can ingest it jsut fine!

Good luck with your first cycle, I can tell you I loved mine!

Regards,

J.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    TOO EARLY to do steroids . You are 19.

Need to learn to eat and train right first.

FOOD IS YOUR BEST CHEMICAL NOW!

If you are not eating right all the gains you make will not stay.

WELCOME!

Joey514 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    TOO EARLY to do steroids . You are 19.

Need to learn to eat and train right first.

FOOD IS YOUR BEST CHEMICAL NOW!

If you are not eating right all the gains you make will not stay.

WELCOME!
    That's true too...

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    My first cyle I was 19 and inexperienced. Took Dbol just like you for my first time, 2-25mg pills a day (50mgs total). Gained 15lbs, got strong as hell and then lost everything when I came off ( strength and all ). I know your probly gonna do steroids anyway so I'm not going to convince you otherwise, its just a waste of time. My recommendations( since i know your excited and are gonna do it no matter what we say on here) would be to throw in some Test C or E between 250 and 500mgs a week with the Dbol at 50mgs a day, eat a ton and work your a$$ off. You will be amazed. MAKE SURE YOUR HAVE PCT IN HAND, I cannot stress this enough. Good luck bud, hope your dont mess yourself up too bad

^^^^ Please do not follow this advice above.

You do not need to be doing any steroids just because you want to or have some.

Do you also want erectile dysfunction? Has anyone warned you against this? You already produce a ton of testosterone now. And you can MESS yourself up with the above post.

^^^^ Please do not follow this advice above.

You do not need to be doing any steroids just because you want to or have some.

Do you also want erectile dysfunction? Has anyone warned you against this? You already produce a ton of testosterone now. And you can MESS yourself up with the above post.
    Hes going to do it anyways no matter what anybody on this forum tells him and you know that. I've done cycles on and off since I was 19 and have no problem with erectile dysfunction, T levels are great, liver values are fine. I'm not advocating that he does it, I just know how I was at 19 and there is a 99% chance he will begin cycling anyways. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Hes going to do it anyways no matter what anybody on this forum tells him and you know that. I've done cycles on and off since I was 19 and have no problem with erectile dysfunction, T levels are great, liver values are fine. I'm not advocating that he does it, I just know how I was at 19 and there is a 99% chance he will begin cycling anyways. It is what it is.
    not necessarily. I have seen many guys listen and stop their plan.

Advising someone just because you did proceed with steroids does not make it the best advice. And as far as ED? I have seen thread after thread here from 19 year old guys BEGGING for help.

not necessarily. I have seen many guys listen and stop their plan.

Advising someone just because you did proceed with steroids does not make it the best advice. And as far as ED? I have seen thread after thread here from 19 year old guys BEGGING for help.
    I agree with you completely, lets just hope he takes the smart route and trains hard for another 5-6 years eats good and then jumps on if he still wants too. Even though I have made great gains I honestly wish I would've waited but I was 19 once and very impatient. I am just simply letting him in on my experience and where I stand. I am not disrespecting your point of view in any way. Ultimately it is his decision and I just want him to know he is not the only 19 year old out there that has been there and done that.

^^^ thank you. Glad to hear this.

I hope he decides to eat right and train first too. Otherwise it is a waste with the risk.

^^^Very true, and your welcome.

Thread Information