speedfreak is offline Associate Member

Cut up now or later!!???Help please.

I am 23 years old 5'10 and 185 pounds im not sure of my body fat but I have a little chub on me. I plan on doing a cycle but some people are telling me to get cut-up first and then do a cycle. What do you guys think? I have been at the gym regulary for 3 months and want to know if I should continue cutting up or go ahead and do a cycle

Thanks for all your help!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    cut up natural, no gear for you bro. cardio and a good diet will get you to your goals.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    You should be close to your genetic limit before AAS use. Get some Xenadrine or Hydroxycut and a good clean diet with cardio.. You should cut up fine

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have only been commited to the gym for three months you should wait before doing any AAS.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you have only been commited to the gym for three months you should wait before doing any AAS.
    Much agreed. If you have a fair amount of fat on you, you can cut naturally with diet and cardio no problem.

Pain

speedfreak is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the responses, I forgot to say im doing the cutting naturally I have been taking hydroxycut and been trying to be on a good diet for 3 weeks I lost around 10 pounds. Any good proven diet plans out there

Thanks again guys.

BTW I have been on/off at the gym for the past 3-4 years. How long should I wait before thinking of doing a cycle.

Like I said, IMO you should be close to your genetic limit... On and off 4 years isnt that impressive of training experience. If you wanna do a cycle that bad, I think you should wait at least until next winter. That gives you ample time to train hard and start to plateau.

Thats without taking time off either.. So for example: Train hardcore from now until November/December... Then do a bulking cycle.. After you are done wait for a few months and then next spring you can do a cutting cycle..

mammoth is offline Member
    From my personal experiences and from articles that I have read you always lose some muscle when you "cut-up". Meaning when you burn fat you usually end up burning muscle (protein) as well. If you cycle first, your probably gonna lose a good bit of the gains when you go on a cutting cycle afterwards. My suggestion, cut then bulk. You'll also appreciate the results from your cycle if you are leaner! Just my .02

Solrock is offline Member
    Agreed. Diet and cardo. You would not get the full benefits of a cycle until you are close to your genetic limit... or have at least a solid history of training. Cock D had a good suggestion... read his post.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    check diet threads for good diet.

Thread Information