tmacoo4 is offline New Member

need Gear

Hello everyone, I am trying to get back in shape and wanna find some good legit gear to buy. Was wondering if anyone could send me a message and tell me where to find some stuff. Also I have taken a few cycles before this so I am what im doing just need to find hook. thanks and hope this doesnt break the rules. MESSAGE ME dont post where everyone can see. thanks
    Last edited by tmacoo4; 03-13-2011 at 03:53 AM.

azizi123 is offline Banned
    O oh

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it breaks the rules, maybe you should try reading them???? just a thought, duhh

Ask again and you can expect to be banned.

Now try going to the gym 5x a week, learning what to eat, getting your diet in check and you will easily get what you are looking for.

Try the quick/easy fix; magic pill and expect they typical Jeni in the bottle wish problems. You wont get what you are looking for but you will get a lot more than you are expecting. Try searching for AAS side effects.

RaZr is offline Member
    Lovb You Are Hilarious! Just made my early morning worth it

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    Really? Even if some random person did tell where to go get your gear. You go to some site that has pictures of vials with prices next to them. O MY GOD, your in heaven, you spend a whole bunch of money and chances are you just got burned by the same person that told you to go there. Not a good idea bro.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great frist post. Try reading the rules.

Thread Information