Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

t3+ECA= awesome?

I've been stacking T3 with ECA for about a week now and i've gotta say I feel freakin awesome. Anyone else had expeirience running the two together? I've been in a great mood, had great workouts, and overall just felt really good and positive.

And yes I am running this with AAS support

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Do you have any problems sleeping with this combo.

none, but i dont take any after 2pm. On cycle i usually only sleep 6 hours anyway

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    On it now. Love it.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    not as awesome as DNP at 400mg

not quite ready for DNP yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312;556****
    not quite ready for DNP yet lol
    meh I've never used clen or t3 before, don't really care to

I can't use clen , it really messes me up, Good old ECA seems to give me the same results. Add that to a test/npp/tbol cycle and i'm feelin pretty good

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    not as awesome as DNP at 400mg
    I've used DNP twice, and I'd honestly rather the T3/ECA any day.

d7m, does t3/eca make you feel drier while you're taking it? I'm pretty prone to bloat on cycle and i've looked a lot drier this week

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I've used DNP twice, and I'd honestly rather the T3/ECA any day.
    what dose of dnp did you use? I am assuming you went for a high dose inferno cycle, which explains why you would say this. I've used 200mg, 400mg, and 600mg. At 200mg I had no sides, 400mg not many really either, but at 600mg I was a sweaty pig just sitting on the couch and felt super lethargic

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP, what ratios are you using for the ECA and what dose of T3?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Oh yeah, it's a great combo!

Dosing is contingent upon user preferences and needs, but ECA can be run thrice daily (assuming a 25-30 mg per serving dosage) and should not be taken after 3pm for a normal bedtime, nor should more than 100 mg be taken in a 24hr peroid. The C & A are caffeine (200 mg per/serving) and aspirin at 100 mg per serving.

T3 is traditionally (some higher) run from 25-100 mcg ED (ramped up every 2-3 days by 25 mcg), with 75 mcg being average for most.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    what dose of dnp did you use? I am assuming you went for a high dose inferno cycle, which explains why you would say this. I've used 200mg, 400mg, and 600mg. At 200mg I had no sides, 400mg not many really either, but at 600mg I was a sweaty pig just sitting on the couch and felt super lethargic
    I tried it both ways: lower dose (200mg) for longer duration (12-14 days) as well as higher doses (600mg) for 7-10 days.

Either way the sides (and risks!) were not worth it and the gains (losses) aren't sustainable.

I'm taking mine twice a day as follows.

When i wake up 25mcg t3 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffine, 200mg asprin

Then i repeat about 6 hours later. I would take it 3 times a day but I've monitored my resting heartrate and it still slightly elevated 5-6 hours after the first dose. I'm up to 50mcg of t3 a day and I'll go up to 100 by the time i'm finishing up

Im sure someone will say thats too much asprin, but i don't seem to have any bad reaction to it and it doesn't upset my stomach like some

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I tried it both ways: lower dose (200mg) for longer duration (12-14 days) as well as higher doses (600mg) for 7-10 days.

Either way the sides (and risks!) were not worth it and the gains (losses) aren't sustainable.
    I disagree, but we've hijacked this thread enough lol

haha hijack away fella's always intersted in opinions on other compounds

KBSTEEN is offline Female Member
    I have just started my t3 and ECA last week. I have been slowly increasing but have yet to really notice much. I hear it just takes time to kick in.

the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member
    I will use ECA or T3 just to burn the sticky fat...Good idea ? or should I use it now ?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Oh yeah, it's a great combo!

Dosing is contingent upon user preferences and needs, but ECA can be run thrice daily (assuming a 25-30 mg per serving dosage) and should not be taken after 3pm for a normal bedtime, nor should more than 100 mg be taken in a 24hr peroid. The C & A are caffeine (200 mg per/serving) and aspirin at 100 mg per serving.

T3 is traditionally (some higher) run from 25-100 mcg ED (ramped up every 2-3 days by 25 mcg), with 75 mcg being average for most.
    Thanks Magic...so here's the breakdown: Ephedrine (E) 25-30mg dose twice per day, Caffeine (C) 200mg dose twice per day, and Asprin (A) 100mg dose twice per day. T3 should be ramped up starting w/ 25mcg working your way up to 100mcg per day if tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I'm taking mine twice a day as follows.

When i wake up 25mcg t3 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffine, 200mg asprin

Then i repeat about 6 hours later. I would take it 3 times a day but I've monitored my resting heartrate and it still slightly elevated 5-6 hours after the first dose. I'm up to 50mcg of t3 a day and I'll go up to 100 by the time i'm finishing up

Im sure someone will say thats too much asprin, but i don't seem to have any bad reaction to it and it doesn't upset my stomach like some
    Does seem like a lot of asprin but hey if it works stick w/ it. Could you not find "baby" asprin? How long have you been running the ECA and T3? Thanks

been running it amost 2 weeks now. I had a big bottle of 200mg asprin from big lots, i got a while back, Over the last 2 weeks i'm down about 4-6lbs on average, I weight myself daily when i wake up. My weight fluctuates that much in a day though.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see the T3 ECA is working so well, definitely keep us updated. How many weeks do you plan to go?

probably gonna go till the end of this cycle so another 5 weeks I'll definitley keep everyone updated

Ok bumping this thread for an update and possibly some advice. i weigh mysef ever other day first thing in the am. My diet has been the same everyday (300 cals below maintenance). In two weeks on t3/eca my morning weight has dropped from 226 to 215.

This has got me worried a bit. I've upped my cardio but only by about a extra 45 minutes a week. Diet has been the same. Currently runnig deca 400mg/week test 450mg/week. Up to 50mcg t3 ED and ECA twice a day.

Is it possible that I've just lost a few lbs of water weight i've retained from the gear? I know theres no way i've lost 11lbs of fat in two weeks. And i'm not loosing any strength so I'm hoping i'm not burning LBM?

Any input is appreciated

Ok bumping this thread for an update and possibly some advice. i weigh mysef ever other day first thing in the am. My diet has been the same everyday (300 cals below maintenance). In two weeks on t3/eca my morning weight has dropped from 226 to 215.

This has got me worried a bit. I've upped my cardio but only by about a extra 45 minutes a week. Diet has been the same. Currently runnig deca 400mg/week test 450mg/week. Up to 50mcg t3 ED and ECA twice a day.

Is it possible that I've just lost a few lbs of water weight i've retained from the gear? I know theres no way i've lost 11lbs of fat in two weeks. And i'm not loosing any strength so I'm hoping i'm not burning LBM?

Any input is appreciated
    Do your muscles appear to be more flat since starting the ECA and T3? T3 is know for this. You might try lowering your dose of T3 to only 25mcg takin first thing in the morn. Lossing that much weight that quickly would concern me too. It sounds like the T3 and ECA is doing its job but you might need to increase cals a bit.

I haven't really been "flat" I do look kinda dry, why i was thinking it was waterweight. I did have a good cheat meal and put a pound or two back on and have been holding steady I was hoping the test and deca would counteract any muscle loss from t3. I'm gonna give it another week and see if it was just water, then I'll lower the dose and possibly increase the calorie intake. Thanks for the reply M302

I haven't really been "flat" I do look kinda dry, why i was thinking it was waterweight. I did have a good cheat meal and put a pound or two back on and have been holding steady I was hoping the test and deca would counteract any muscle loss from t3. I'm gonna give it another week and see if it was just water, then I'll lower the dose and possibly increase the calorie intake. Thanks for the reply M302
    No prob, good luck and keep us updated!

Slightly off topic but are the ratios for the ECA stack the same for both guys and girls? I have a girl I am currently training and would like to get her on an ECA stack but I'm not sure what dosages to tell her to take (obviously I would never tell her to take this without doing my research first). Thanks guys!

bump need some info on proper ECA ratios for women

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    bump need some info on proper ECA ratios for women
    its all about tolerance, my wife takes the same amount i do.

Generally you will start the first week at 2 doses, say one at 8 another at 12pm. Go 20mg of E and 200Caf 2x a day for a week. Then add if you would like a 3rd dose, so 8-12-4pm. The following week or earlier if im ready I up my morning dose to 30mg Eph and 200 caf.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    its all about tolerance, my wife takes the same amount i do.

Generally you will start the first week at 2 doses, say one at 8 another at 12pm. Go 20mg of E and 200Caf 2x a day for a week. Then add if you would like a 3rd dose, so 8-12-4pm. The following week or earlier if im ready I up my morning dose to 30mg Eph and 200 caf.
    Thank you sir! I will def. have to play around with the dosages for her as I am afraid with too high of a dose anxiety will become an issue.

Here in the states where is the best place to buy ephedrine? I hear you can purchase ephedrine HCL or sulfate at CVS or Walgreens...so what do I ask for when I go into either of these stores? I do realize I will have to sign off to purchase ephedrine containing products.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Here in the states where is the best place to buy ephedrine? I hear you can purchase ephedrine HCL or sulfate at CVS or Walgreens...so what do I ask for when I go into either of these stores? I do realize I will have to sign off to purchase ephedrine containing products.
    Just go buy some Bronkaid. It's behind the counter at any pharmacy. They'll ask for your ID so they can track how much you're buying in a month. Don't worry, they'll allow enough for your 3x a day EC stack.

Found some good info about ECA, Clen , DHT cycles. ECA increases your body metabolism by 3%, Clen by 10%, and DHT by 30%. I like the ECA over Clen but I get Benign Prostate Hypertrophy Syndrome with I use ECA, weird. Are you running keto at all? How about seeing any catabolic results from running T3?

^^ nope no keto, running a 40/45/15 protien/carbs/fat. As an update i had to take a week off from my eca/t3. I was in a mountainbiking accident and smashed my face up pretty bad and was on persription pain killers, muscle relaxers, and antibiotics to prevent all the cuts from being infected, Had the stitches removed saturday back in the gym yesterday an back on t3+eca, Weight still holding steady around 216, I'm finishing up a cycle at the moment with 125mg prop EOD and 40mg of tbol daily it seems to be warding off any catabolic effects.

Up to 100mcg of t3 for the first time today. Cardio was a little difficult and even through my weight training i was sweating like a whore in church and my heartrate stayed around 125-130 I have enough t3 to run at 150mcg ED till my cycle finishes, just not sure if i'm goin to go that high

Thank you sir! I will def. have to play around with the dosages for her as I am afraid with too high of a dose anxiety will become an issue.
    I have a female friend who started out with 12.5 mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffine, and a baby asprin, and has worked her way up to 25mg of ephedrine. After a week or two your sensitivity to ephedine starts to lower.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Just go buy some Bronkaid. It's behind the counter at any pharmacy. They'll ask for your ID so they can track how much you're buying in a month. Don't worry, they'll allow enough for your 3x a day EC stack.
    Thank you sir...greatly appreciated!

I have a female friend who started out with 12.5 mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffine, and a baby asprin, and has worked her way up to 25mg of ephedrine. After a week or two your sensitivity to ephedine starts to lower.
    Thanks for the info

ItalianPride is offline Junior Member
    Just ordered my t3 from ar-r ~ already got my Methyl Ephedra ECA and will be starting monday!

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeallybean78 View Post
    Do you have any problems sleeping with this combo.

Just don't take it too late

no more sleep issues than i normally have ^^ Scale at my gyms broke. I'll update this thread after its fixed

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    t3 was too catabolic for me, lost a lot of muscle while on it, i definitely prefer clen . love eca in moderation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information