kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Need advice for Anavar + hdrol cycle? Add test? HELP!!!

Stats:
    25 years old
    lifting for 7 years
    5'10", and 200 lbs.
    bodyfat is 12%

Original cycle plan:
    6 weeks of Hdrol (prohormone)
    6 weeks of anavar @ 80mg a day
    weeks 7-9 1 mg eod of arimidex
    weeks 7-9 100mg ed of clomid
    my doctor has hcg waiting for me, and knows the correct dosage.

This was my original plan, because I was always told that anavar was only run for 6 week cycles, but then I noticed a lot of people saying they run it for 8-12 weeks. I am falling in love with this stuff after experiencing great results, and would like to continue usage, but I'm unsure about using an oral prohormone for longer than 6 weeks. If you're wondering why I didnt use test, it is because I get waaaaay too much acne on that stuff, but I'm not totally against using it. I do have a couple of vials of sust and test e on me, and am open to suggestions.

Questions:
    Should I continue to run the var solo, but with constant clomid use throughout to help with test levels, as well as hcg?
    Should I run test for weeks 4-12? I would only run a small dosage like 250mg a week.

The only thing I am concerned with is the test drop due to anavar usage. I'm not looking to blow up on some test. Will clomid be effective while on anavar? Thanks in advance for the help.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have never done a prohorome and will never drop that shit i would think taking that and var has too just be tough on the liver and run test i am running var with test now and i am doin it for 8 weeks and you need too run the test for 12 weeks

c'mon guys! i see so much garbage get replied to on this board. Please help. BUMP!

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    let me ask you this have you ever had any decent results off of a prohorome i have tons of friends that take it with diet fcking perfect and i dont see a damn difference after there 6 weeks cycle of that stuff and they wonder whats goin on with me and all im on is test and var and hgh i would really drop that stuff and go with the test you already have results will be much much better than any prohorome

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    let me ask you this have you ever had any decent results off of a prohorome i have tons of friends that take it with diet fcking perfect and i dont see a damn difference after there 6 weeks cycle of that stuff and they wonder whats goin on with me and all im on is test and var and hgh i would really drop that stuff and go with the test you already have results will be much much better than any prohorome
    Hdrol is really good stuff! My veins always get super vascular, and I trim up on this stuff. You are definitely right about using test, but i just don't like the side effects on test, like the acne i get on it right for summer time. I was on HGH for the longest time, and it was pharma grade stufff, but my source is now cold, and all i can get now is the black market crap. I will give the test a good 8 week run since I've been on this prohormone for 4 weeks, and I dont want to shut down natty test levels for more than 12 weeks. Thanks for your help.

Thread Information