2blarger is offline New Member

did i nick a nerve?

did a quad shot the other day, and all was well. later that night , the spot got real tender(no visable bruising at all), and my quad is real tight. as of today(2 DAYS LATTER), it hurts when i walk, going up and down steps hurts like crazy. what did i do. never had this happen before. will it get better or should i seek medical advice.

Bro, if you hit a nerve you would have known it when you stuck yourself. I done it several times and I nearly jumped through the roof. A possible explaination may be that during the time that your penetrating/injecting you are creating scar tissue. Sometimes its hard to hold the syringe steady when injecting and that movement could also create some scar tissue. I have the same problems sometimes but after a couple days the soreness subsides.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yep id have to agree with dragon on this .youl be fine ive had that happen numerous times .

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yea you will be fine in two or three days happens to me some times..

2blarger is offline New Member
    thanks , went to the gym today, and its feeling better already. i guess i paniced

joe_capone is offline Member
    i did quad injections b4.... 30% of the time i hit a nerve.. you will know.. whenu hit a nerve in the quads u will have a shock.. and pull the dart out.. make sureeeee you go very slow when you stab yourself.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i have noticed about 2 or 3 times, that when i inject into my shoulders, my rear delt will twitch as i stick the needle inside. does that mean i hit a nerve? I still injected, and it didnt feel too abnormal. is this usual???

Thread Information