gabbar is offline New Member

have a problem guys..!!!test cycle..

hi guys...

well,im in my 6th week of test enan and seen no results,just gained a bit

strength and thats all!!im just using TE alone,not combining with anything..this is how my cycle looks:

week1--week2--week3--week4--week5--week6--week7--week8
    250 mg-250*2--250*3--250*3--250*2---250----250-----250!!

shouldnt i be gaining som mass as well?or is it too early to say anything?ive been eating good,and regularly training hard!!plz give me some comments..thanks!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    some will disagree with this, but imho, 250 is an extremely low dosage. youre not running much more than what your natural levels are anyways, so i wouldnt expect to see real dramatic results.
    that being said, you should be seeing or at least FEELING something by now. are you sure you have legit stuff? how many clean cals are you getting each day? what do your rest habits look like?

peace bb79

Slypknot is offline Member
    First off I'd say your test dosage was too low especially from the beginning (unless you jump started it with some d-bol or something). I'd run a straight 400mg Test for the rest of your cycle....

Second - cycle is way too short. Push it up to 10 or 12 weeks followed by the usual clomid therapy. As most of this stuff doesn't seem to show any results for 5-6 weeks.

Next, are you SURE the stuff you have is legit? Have you had ANY side effects??? I know for me, even without seeing much gain, I noticed my tits puff out a little (bad one of course, but knew it was legit stuff) and my skin REALLY oily...

Lastly - take some pics of yourself weekly! I did this and although my gains are not stellar THEY ARE THERE! I can see em when I look at the first picture I took (pre-cycle) and the latest one taken.... so if you didn't do this from the get go, I'd start taking weekly photos now....it can only help.

Slypknot is offline Member
    hahahah - looks like barbell beat me to the punch...I need to start typing faster

i might have beat you to the punch bro, but you gave a little more info than i did.......between the 2 of us, i hope he understands....hehe.

peace bb79

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Recommendation: 1,000mg of test per week. add to that if you want, but run that as a base, and if your training and diet are right, let me know if you don't gain over 30lbs on your first cycle.

-SF

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro.....you dont need 1000 mgof test per week unless you have done several cycles and your body has to have a very high dose to get any gains. Try between 500 and 750 mg's per week and you will get the desired gains you seek if your diet is good and your training is down tight. I REPEAT.....There is no need for a gram of Test a week for a beginner....provided that you are a beginner!!! Also as stated above you may want to check your gear to make sure it is legit. Good luck bro and REMEMBER.......More is not always better when it comes to steroids ....Start low so you have a place to move up to later on
    Trevor!!

gabbar is offline New Member
    thnx for the replies...well,i KNOW that my stuff is legit,cuz the guy who sold me that is pro here in norway,and i know him very well!!he said by running this cycle ull WILL gain upto 7-10 kg's..well im not seeing anything yet..i could take a higer dose but im not really so keen on doing AS..but im really surprised by not seeing any results..like i said earlier,ive just noticed my strength gain..ive gone up some kg's on that..i donno how many clean cals im eating per day..u shakes,6 big meals..pluss some fruits between the meals!!well..well..i would finish this cycle and do another in a month or two..hope u guys help me out then!!thnx again..no sides slypknot

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    If your not so keen on doing AS , why are you doing it

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You need to eat more, and there isn't really a need to pyramid test enth.

You are eating 1.5 to 2g of protein per pound of body weight aren't you?

Without enough protein, all the seroids in the world and the hardest training in the world is useless...

Remember bro, steroids are only a SMALL part of the "get big" equation.

Red

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    hey bro,
    some will disagree with this, but imho, 250 is an extremely low dosage. youre not running much more than what your natural levels are anyways, so i wouldnt expect to see real dramatic results.
    that being said, you should be seeing or at least FEELING something by now. are you sure you have legit stuff? how many clean cals are you getting each day? what do your rest habits look like?

peace bb79
    Some newbies actually make decent gains at only 250mg/week.

Plus, if you look closely at his cycle. He's doing 250mg on weeks 1,6,7 & 8. The other weeks he's doing 500mg or 750mg.

What brand of gear are you running gabber?

gg,
    your right bro, and i never would have picked that up from the way he posted it.

peace bb79

Thread Information