T-Bo is offline New Member

What should i take????

Hey everyone, I just joined this site recently in hopes of finding some help and information *obviously*. I've been working out for about a year now i really wanna take something that will help cut down fat while adding strength also. I would really appreciate any information you guys have? I'm 6'1 240 lbs with a good build but more excess body fat than i want. I was curious if somthing like Winstrol or Anavar or some combination would do the trick? What would be the best option or options for loosing body fat and adding muscle?? thanks alot for any imput

manblue is offline Junior Member
    Welcome !

testosterone e @300mg pw is what i was recommended

do a lot of research (for a month or so ) before starting a cycle as this is very important !

Hit the cardio hard to loose the body fat !

post your diet in the "diet section" these guys will help u out loads !

Im a beginner like you and this website has given me lots of good info !
    Last edited by manblue; 03-13-2011 at 06:58 PM.

thanx for the response manblue! Your right about doing the research which i definatly plan on doing. So why would you suggest testosterone e over winstrol and anavar and more importantly what is the difference?? 300mg pw is that post workout?? This "diet section" is it a forum also? i'm definatly a newby sorry if the quesitons seem dumb.

thanx for the response manblue!
    Last edited by T-Bo; 03-13-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Flacco is offline Member
    Test should be the base of any cycle. Test Increases strength and mass, while burning fat at the same time. However... if you do hold alot of body fat now... AAS are not the answer. Cardio and diet is is the answer. Steroids are not a quick fix. If you put in the hard work first, steroids will propell you into EXCELENT Shape. If you use steroids before you are ready, YOU WILL Become just as out of shape as you are now after you finish your cycle. Steroids should be used to break through a plato... not reach a plato. At 6'1" 240 with alot of body fat... I'd say you are a long way away from your first cycle. Diet, Cardio will be key to reach your goals... AND KEEP THEM!

How old are you and what is your training history? Before people can help you we need to know your full stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How old are you and what is your training history? Before people can help you we need to know your full stats.
    when you say full stats, what does that all entail?

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Test should be the base of any cycle. Test Increases strength and mass, while burning fat at the same time. However... if you do hold alot of body fat now... AAS are not the answer. Cardio and diet is is the answer. Steroids are not a quick fix. If you put in the hard work first, steroids will propell you into EXCELENT Shape. If you use steroids before you are ready, YOU WILL Become just as out of shape as you are now after you finish your cycle. Steroids should be used to break through a plato... not reach a plato. At 6'1" 240 with alot of body fat... I'd say you are a long way away from your first cycle. Diet, Cardio will be key to reach your goals... AND KEEP THEM!
    I definatly appreciate your advice and i don't want to use anything until i reach a plato i know of one out of shape guy in the gym whos using winstrol to loose weight and cut up a little bit and it seems to be working. I definatly wanna build more muscle and want to take something that helps with excess fat also.. i'll upload a photo and list my full stats as soon as i know what "full stats" all entail lol. your right i don't wanna take anything till i know i'm physically ready to take a leap and mentally ready too. thanx

Flacco is offline Member
    Stats= Age, Height, Weight, Bodyfat %, Yrs training, Diet, Training schedual... etc. The more detailed you are, the more the Pros on here can help you out to achieve you goals.

Winstrol only is a horrible Idea and the dude at your gym got some bad info from somewhere.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    pw = per week ed would mean each day. you can find out your body fat on a conversion thing on google.

your best bet is to post pics up and the guys will tell you how much bf (body fat) you have so you can work out some goals.

The diet section is in the forum, check out the thread in the diet section "So you wanna learn how to Diet?" it links you to a seminar (video links) all about dieting its great helped me loads !

good luck !

Thread Information