BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Pre-cycle "cycle" (sort of)

As per a few other discussions I've had on this board, I've determined that my cycle goals (it'll be my first) will best be attained if I pare a little bodyfat prior to getting the cycle underway. I am currently not that high (i'll have it measured tomorrow so I have numbers to go by), but most traces of abs have dissipated and a good chunk of the muscle separation seems to be fading...in short, muscle and fat seem to be coming on lately at a roughly 1.5:1 ratio, in "favor" of the fat. As such, I'm tentatively planning on running liquaclen for the next six weeks up until the cycle begins.

My question regarding this (actually, there are two) is if there is some dogmatic principle i'm overlooking here. Is there anything that clen might do, any effects, any metabolic pathways it might disrupt, interfere with, etc, etc that can any way hinder a cycle when undertaken directly before the cycle begins? I can't realistically envision one, but I do want to be safe here. The only possibility I can come up with is that, given my cycle will be kicked off with d-bol, might a six week run of liquaclen followed immediately by d-bol be a little too much with regards to blood pressure?

Secondly, I've had a number of people suggest liquathy in conjunction with the liquaclen. However, given my metabolism is fairly rapid (my problems in dieting down usually stem not from fat loss issues but muscle preservation issues) might that be an overkill? I'm not looking to be in contest shape or anything like that, just planning to take off some of the excess fat that came towards the end of bulking...and i'm thinking liquathy might be too much in that regard.

Really, really hate to bump my own thread for responses, but i'll be starting this very soon more likely than not and just want to make sure my suppositions are correct here.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    B.G. I don't think any effects(negative) would occur during cycle from administering liqui-clen . Now if your trying to shed a bit of fat off before hand, then chances are you'll have to go on a reduced calorie diet to aid this. In that case, i would be very carefull in making sure you increase calories gradually(say 250 a wk) in the begining of your cycle so that the fat does not start accumulating again. And I would not exceed 750 above maintenance during the cycle.

Do not use liqui-thy. I've tried it with no results. Its crap in my opinion and from your understanding of the fast metabolism you have, it would not be needed.
    If you ever wnat to try T3, get the real deal. It's cheaper anyway and actually works.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard that liqui Thy from PPL is crap, but lucky for you RK now has a liquid T3. The real deal.

Pain

Pheedno....as soon as you mentioned it I realized what a concern that might be (the dramatic calorie swing). I'm almost ashamed i didn't think of it, but the temptation to boost calories through the stratosphere when experiencing the d-bol pumps and some immediate strength gains will be HUGE....it's all about delayed gratification.

Pain...i think i'm going to stay away from T3 for now, since I'm more concerned with anti-catabolics and muscle preservation than i am with somethign that'll jack my metabolism through the roof....like i said above, LBM wasting is a huge problem with me once I get down to a decent bodyfat %. But, should I need it, it's good to know that RK is the real deal.

Thread Information