Thread: hey everyone

duplex is offline New Member

hey everyone

Hey guys im super new to this forum its my first post, and im looking for some honest opinions and advice. I started my first cycle ever last Wednesday of test+Deca +dbol , the friend who got me started did the first injection and injected me with 1 cc of deca and 1 cc of test i just found out today that its way too much, kind of worried but i feel normal still, I am reducing my next shot to 400mg of deca and 500 of test.. Im not too experienced with this since its my first time, can i get some feedback from the guys who know what theyre talking about.. And should i have started to use estrogen blocker from the beggining of my cycle or can it wait till the end of the week when I am able to get it from GNC.. Thanks for your time.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ok bro your post makes no sense.

1. You will probably never find test dosed at higher than 500mg/ml or deca at 400mg/ml so you havent been horribly overdosed. Read the labels on the vial and see what mg per ML they are

2. You took your friends advice without any research of yur own?

3. You honestly think something sold over the counter at GNC is going to block estrogen from AAS use?

First off we need your stats
    Age?
    height?
    weight?
    years training?

Even without the stats i can tell you that you have no clue what you're doing and you should stop and do more research on your own

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    smells like a troll...to much wrong in this post.
    if it is real, OP u need to stop taking anything, completely discontinue the use of all AAS.
    why in the sam hell would u start something like this without doing any proper research..

what are ur stats, included all cycle history.

im 25/5'10/210 pounds i been training for 2 years and i did do some research just wanted someones opinion, ya im not too experienced with this but im trying to learn more..

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should of learned more before you just stuck yourself with how ever many cc of deca and test learning when you already started is not a good idea

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Did you take a look at the vials yet to see how many mg/ml? I agree that you should stop and do a lot of reading, but you will need to know what you have in order to do the research. Everyone here is watching out for your well being, so don't disappear. You won't find more info on this stuff anywhere else.

LOL My mistake everyone, its 250mg/ml so i guess me doing 2 shots a week is right since it would add up to 500mg damnn, i guess i should of payed more attention to the bottle before making those judgments but thanks alot everyone for your comments, i appreciate it.

Thread Information