Thread: Help with cycle

Cynical is offline Associate Member

Help with cycle

Okay this will be my 2nd and 1/2 cycle (last cycle i cut short due to a injury it only lasted 6 weeks ) Okay, my goal is to add good but Lean mass, i used EQ last cycle and it worked great, less bloating than decca so right now im thinking :

Test 600 Mg a week
    Eq 600 Mg a week
    both 10-12 wks

now, i was thinking should i throw in some Anavar ? Or winny? both are expensive but may be well worth it from what i hear, also maybe some tren , tho i dont want bad acne so im sorta leaning against that. any comments are welcome , thanks in advance fellas. I hate bloting as i bloat very easy even though i am lean, my face swells up making me look fat, so anything to avoid that is great
    Last edited by Cynical; 03-09-2003 at 09:00 PM.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Oh yea, and ill probably run some superclen in there to both help stay lean and retain mass post cycle

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    1-12 600 eq
    1-12 600 test
    1-5 50 mg var
    8-14 75 mg tren ed
    9-14 50 mg winny ed
    this is not a cycle for u ,but if u would wish to run allof these .my freind did somethin like that ,have the var up front to kicj start the strength
    with no bloat like the dbol ,then u have the eq and test as abase and tren and winny at the end ,to soildify and both make for a leathal combo !

Thread Information