aragorn21 is offline New Member

help w/ infection!

shot 1cc loeffler sust 4 days ago in hip. still hurts bad, red and warm to touch. got some antibiotics (keflex). besides that, any advice? how long will this last? i baked the gear b/f use also. help appreciated.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i sssume u mean thigh ???anyway did u use all proper proceedures ?swap with alc the top of the vial ??the sinjection site ??suck out with one pin then change pin and hit ??i doubt its a infection everytime i hitnsust it gets liek that ,its teh ba somepeople react differntly to it ,it gets warmt o the touch too and red ,give it a week ,in teh mean time massage it the shower ,heat it up .try some advil that helps too

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'd recommend just keeping an eye on it for oozing/changes in color/or increased pain. Don't hit that spot again for a while, give it time to heal. Happens to quite a few of us here and there - might just be a reaction to the BA.

If you're really concerned, visit a doctor - as troubleshooting infections online are kinda difficult. But I can tell you if you do a search on the symptoms you just listed you'll probably come up with hundreds of posts just like yours - and very few were ever infections (like what BigN said).

Thread Information