Thread: Tren Question

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Tren Question

I have done a few searches and checked the drug profiles and I cant really find any good info on tren . Basically what I got so far is this:

1. You can buy it or make it at home.

2. If I understood correctly, you can make it from fina.

3. And you have to inject it every day for best results.

Can you guys please give me some more info and tell me if I am correct so far...thanks alot.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren 101:

1. You should make it since there are a lot of fakes and even with some of the available Trenbolone that is legit - it is much cheaper to make yourself.

2. You can convert Fina Plix Cattle implants by removing the binders in the pellets, thus extracting the Trenbolone Acetate and making it an injectable Trenbolone.

3. Since most Trenbolone today (Parabolan stayed active much longer because it used a longer ester for the Tren) uses a short Acetate ester it should be injected everyday for steady blood levels of the hormone.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    War, congrats on being a Vet

Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    War, congrats on being a Vet
    - I just got the hazed today

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    kapow baby...nice to see a brother like you always willing to help with a bounty of good advice move on up past us 'lowly' senior members well deserved bro, keep it up.

Thanks for the replies...so what is so effective about Tren ?? is it considered a "mass builder" or "cutter"...also, what does it stack well with? Sorry about all the llama questions.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    both a mass builder and a cutter- depending on diet. its 3 times as androgenic as test, so its great for mass.

Originally posted by Ammar
    Thanks for the replies...so what is so effective about Tren?? is it considered a "mass builder" or "cutter"...also, what does it stack well with? Sorry about all the llama questions.
    Like monstercojones1 said, Tren is more androgenic then testosterone - yet it lacks the estrogen conversion. So it is most commonly used for cutting - fat loss is enhanced and it is extremely anticatabolic. This is a big plus for heavyweights who start to increase cardio... under natural endocrine conditions excess cardio can quickly lead to loss of muscle. A large bodybuilder with a lot of muscle and body mass will burn a lot of calories, energy, as apposed to a smaller individual. Naturally, your body wants to either be big or small, not big and lean... becoming big and lean takes a lot of tweaking for your personal genetics and somotype to find what works best... and adding nonaromatizing cutting agents like Trenbolone deffinitly gives you an added edge.

But Tren is also good for mass and strength gains when combined with a good diet and an aromatizing androgen like testosterone.

Ok...I feel smarter now. Thanks alot fellas.

Thread Information