ml87 is offline Associate Member

help! gyno is coming back

i am currently on 600mg test e/wk and i'm 4 weeks in. I am starting to feel gyno approaching. I have already gotten surgery so i definitely do not want it to come back and i am definitely prone. I know letro is good but i am also very prone to loss of libido hence why i didn't run arimidex in my cycle. I am worried enough about 400iu of hcg /wk messing with my libido.
    Now what would be the best way to stop and reverse my gyno during cycle without many sides and least chance of slowing gains. I have nolvadex . I can have clomid but i hear bad things about sides. Thanks!

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Oh shit bro I feel for ya. What's more important? LoSs of gains/libido or getting GYNO!?

n00bs is offline Member
    600mg and no adex?? Are you at least monitering e2?

I take 125mg weekly for trt and need 0.25mg daily adex...

Worry about your body not what others can do... Just cause others dont need e2 conreol doesnt mean you dont. Moniter at least!

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i just got off the phone with my cousin and he says to take 40-60mg ed of nolva until it subsides then run 20 mg ed til end of cycle, take 2 weeks off, then do normal pct.. if i wanted letro, i wouldnt have it for a week or two so thats too late and i have adex but its 1.5mg and cant be broken up.

dosXX is offline Member
    so am i right to assume that your libido is more important than preventing gyno? I don't understand it, if you are prone to gyno why wouldn't your run an AI during a cycle?

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    I say u should do the tamox dosage u showed us... Don't so letro until ur all out of options. That stuff is harsh bro and it can give u mean estro rebound.. I even go rebound when I was coming off of it with tamox!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Run a-dex or aromasin during your cycle, keep the dose low and you wont have any problems with libido, its all about balance.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Run your A-Dex 1.5mg (that cant be broken up, huh?) to help w/ gyno, then every other day til cycle ends, wait two weeks drop the adex, then start your nolvadex .

Thread Information