GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member

Methyl-1-Testosterone

Whats up guys.. I need a little help..I got some Methyl-1-Testosterone by mistake.long story I read that is very toxic and you put on alot of mass on it.. This is something I really dont want. Just looking to put on lean mass..How should I run this so I dont blow up. I am going to be doing a cycle of test e 500 a week and 400 eq.

Thanks 4 all the help..

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    I dont think you should get it. If I were you I would throw it away, you will never have lean mass by it just only water and fat.

Or you can sell it to an idiot....

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    I dont think you should get it. If I were you I would throw it away, you will never have lean mass by it just only water and fat.

hummmm, not really sure what this means?

yes you can use is what do you think your going to gain 100 lbs on it? what they mean by mass is lean muscle...

but before we go there what are you stats?

Iam 215 around 10% bf 6'1

bump

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't use it just because of how toxic it is.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO View Post
    Whats up guys.. I need a little help..I got some Methyl-1-Testosterone by mistake.long story I read that is very toxic and you put on alot of mass on it.. This is something I really dont want. Just looking to put on lean mass..How should I run this so I dont blow up. I am going to be doing a cycle of test e 500 a week and 400 eq.

Thanks 4 all the help..
    Helll nooo that shit is crap....a placebo if u will

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    Helll nooo that shit is crap....a placebo if u will
    Are you serious?
    M1T is one of the most potent oral steroids ever created. 10-20mg a day is plenty for most users. But it is also one of the most toxic and comes with plenty of side effects.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Throw it out! Highly toxic stuff...works wonders no doubt...but toxic.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post

i could be wrong but m1t does not arromatize so there will be no water gains. And fat gains have to do with your diet not what steroid you are taking. You can gain lean mass on any steroid with the right diet...

i was thinking of just taking 5 mg for the first week then 10 mg for 3 weeks..would that get me nice lean mass...

Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO View Post
    i was thinking of just taking 5 mg for the first week then 10 mg for 3 weeks..would that get me nice lean mass...
    I don't know how much muscle it will actually build, but it would certainly give you a powerful kickstart.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    5-10mg daily at most. Keep it under 4 weeks.
    This stuff is strong...but causes some lethargy
    when used in too high amounts.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    listen - you really need some advise from a pro hormone expert, as for me the idea of it being a placebo is silly, yes it is toxic but so is anadrol and tren ...

follow the instructions on the bottle - the cycle is only one month long correct?

and how old are you and what is your cycle history adn body fat

I been doing cycle for the last 5 years on and off..Mostly test E cycle. And primo and winny in the sumer. I am 30 and I would say right now my body fat is like 8 to 10% and I am around 215.. the cucle I am talking about now will be a test E at 500 a week and EQ at 400..

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    listen - you really need some advise from a pro hormone expert, as for me the idea of it being a placebo is silly, yes it is toxic but so is anadrol and tren...follow the instructions on the bottle - the cycle is only one month long correct?

and how old are you and what is your cycle history adn body fat
    I doubt there is any comparison between them. Tren has never even been proven toxic (only speculation) and Anadrol has been safely used in huge doses in the medical field. I know plenty of guys who tried M1T before it was banned and felt like they were dying on just 20mg for a few weeks (throbbing headaches, insane BP, thrashed lipids, etc). It is roughly twice as potent as SD.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Honestly, there is obviously ppl who like to say things without any idea what it is there talking abt. Just try running small doses for no more than 3-4wks and then judge for youself!! I got sum original stuff when it first came out wayyy back when and my rule of thumb back then with most crap over the counter was to tripple recomended doses and maybe see something out of it. well, 30 mg of m1t was f'n strong as shit haha.

I tend to avoid orals when I can because thwey are not good for you and sides just suck for me, but if you have it I would just try it man just run 10mg for 3 wks and see what you think of it. IMO there is more BS disinformation on internet boards than good info soo good luck syphoning thru that.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Honestly, there is obviously ppl who like to say things without any idea what it is there talking abt. Just try running small doses for no more than 3-4wks and then judge for youself!! I got sum original stuff when it first came out wayyy back when and my rule of thumb back then with most crap over the counter was to tripple recomended doses and maybe see something out of it. well, 30 mg of m1t was f'n strong as shit haha.

I tend to avoid orals when I can because thwey are not good for you and sides just suck for me, but if you have it I would just try it man just run 10mg for 3 wks and see what you think of it. IMO there is more BS disinformation on internet boards than good info soo good luck syphoning thru that.
    Triple the recomended dosing? very wise, very wise indeed.

Thread Information