ProjectA is offline New Member

Anavar only cycle - First time user

Ok so i need some advice/opinions in regards to this. I am looking at starting an Anavar only cycle as this is my first time trying any AS. I have read some positive things in regards to it and was hoping to get some suggestions considering -

1. First time AS user
    2. Part time training

I am on a good diet, a lot of protein, low carbs, high fiber etc etc. My aim with this is to trim back, i am looking for a lean look NOT bulk. What benefits have you guys experienced on anavar in terms of fat loss/muscle cutting. I am looking at doing 30mg p/day since it is my first go, also how long should i cycle for the first time use?

thank you

Additional info -

Age - 29
    Current weight - 87kg
    Height - 182cm

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectA View Post
    Ok so i need some advice/opinions in regards to this. I am looking at starting an Anavar only cycle as this is my first time trying any AS. I have read some positive things in regards to it and was hoping to get some suggestions considering -

1. First time AS user
    2. Part time training

I am on a good diet, a lot of protein, low carbs, high fiber etc etc. My aim with this is to trim back, i am looking for a lean look NOT bulk. What benefits have you guys experienced on anavar in terms of fat loss/muscle cutting. I am looking at doing 30mg p/day since it is my first go, also how long should i cycle for the first time use?

thank you
    None AAS is not a magic pill and will not get you what you are looking for without proper nutrition. Hit up the diet forum and you will be able to achieve your goals!

Thanks

i know it's not a magic pill, I am following a strict diet and workout routine during the process of using it. the fact is I am going to use it, my questions relate to cycle suggestions, dosage suggestions and feedback on results from others.

Anavar 's a slow gainer but what you gain you normally keep. You can do an Anavar only cycle, guys do it all the time. I'd recommend about 60mg/ed for 6weeks to 8weeks. It's liver toxic so you should take milk thistle with it. You need to PCT with Nolva and Clomid like any other AAS cycle. Anavar's good stuff too bad it's so expensive.

Thread Information