choice is offline Junior Member

Testosterona IV by TTokyo

Just curious.. Anyone tried the Testosterona IV by TTokyo? I just got 5000mg, and the FIRST thing I noticed was that there is no way there is 10ml in that bottle. TTokyo has a habit of doing that. Just wondering if anyone got good results from it, it has the same test blend as Sust250. Anyone use the NANDROLONA 300 deca from TTokyo? Is anyone putting out fake TTokyo shit yet?

thanks dudes

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I used the 300 deca and its straight I love the gains and I have been trying to find out if anyone has made any counterfit yet but I think its to new but still theres always a chance

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    hey man i have a buddy who had gotten some of that stuff and he had a bad reaction to it he had gotten a high fever and broke out in cold sweats all through the night im not saying that youwill do the same or hell maybe that happens some other AS sometimes. just giving you a heads up man.

Mike Guest
    sounds like your friend had a bacterial infection - which isnt uncommon for ttokyo products - the deca300 is good and i hear good things bout their sus - I dont think fakes are being heavily circulated at all yet.

lethal is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to comment on the TTyoko deca 300mg. I ve been taking it and I did make good gains with it and sust 250 at 500mgs a week but I did break out worse than I ever have before on my back and shoulders and I also have hot flashes as well as sweating a great deal at night. I wake up in the morning sometimes with my pillow damp. But my question is if this is caused by bacteria will my body just fight it off or can this hurt me? Oh and Ive been off the deca the last two weeks and went to primo and my back is beginning to clear up.
    THanks
    Lethal

Mike Guest
    sounds like bacteria - your body will most likely fight it off but as for whether or not you want to take that chance of letting your immune system takes its natural course or getting on an antibiotic is up to you - you SHOULD however bake your gear to clean it up from now on

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    what do youmean by bake your gear? and does this bacterial infection happen a lot?

I have already used 2 cycles worth of the nandrolona, and I have never gotten any reactions from it, not even acne (although I am on a drug called doryx (antibiotic)). The one AS I can not stress enough against injectiong is Oeffler's Liquid Reforvit-b. It may seem enticing to inject dbol in yourself, but stay away! This stuff is dirty!

Mike Guest
    you can bake your gear in the over to clean it from bacteria - a lot of products wont have this problem but it isnt too far from common that some of the mexicanbrands have bacteria in them (like ttokkyo)

did anyone ever notice that if you get some sust250 on your skin and smell it, it smells like mexican food? Go figure!

Mike Guest
    what you want to do is take the cap completely off and bake in the over at 250 degrees take it out for ten minutes then repeat twice - once done get a needle and load the juice into a clean vial or load multiple syringes (the problem is commonly referred to as bacteria though I have a hard time believeing this in most cases - I think it is usually due to an excess amount of alcohol which can be baked off a bit using this technique - good luck)

Mike Guest
    LOL no I never noticed that bud

Thread Information