bozlet is offline Banned

wondering if my gear is fake?

are u allowed to post pictures of the bottles on this forum??
    im bit sus on the gear wondering if its fake..?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah just edit the lab name mate

bozlet is offline Banned
    edit read the rule

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I think u got to edit post above. If you post a pic just hide or white out the name you mentioned above

bozlet is offline Banned
    edit,

Blog Entries
    wow man you really need to read the rules....you cant post links or pics showing the lab names...what you can do as stated abouve is post a pic of your actuall vial without the lab name showing and if someone recognises it they can give you an answer...as for the color of your compound it will vary depending on the oil or whatever it is made with so yes it can be clear......

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    omg I spit out my coffee......LMFAO

Dude delete that post and picture

oh and BTW its REAL......

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    the pic is legit but op stated his gear is in a clear bottle..op all the ******* gear i got was in a brown vial like you showed in you pic

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    That stuff in the picture you posted is junk IMO.
    Last edited by X83; 03-17-2011 at 11:24 PM.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    edit,

Rust is offline New Member
    wat u mean edit the lab name??
    Its test-cypionate from g*****....
    lol!

bozlet is offline Banned
    how do i fkn post a pic it only lets me send links from websites..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You cant post labs names or ask about sources on the open forum, read the rules please.

bozlet is offline Banned
    how do i post it as a HTTP link .... its currently a jpg photo file..

bozlet is offline Banned
    ok figured out how to do it sorry
    can u see them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wondering if my gear is fake?-photo0093.jpg   wondering if my gear is fake?-photo0095.jpg  

bozlet is offline Banned
    anyone>? its in australia by the way..

Fetch is offline Member
    I seriously hope it's just regular old oil. You're 21 and not ready for steroids . You'll do far less damage with a little grapeseed than if you had something legitimate.

Edit: Just did a little more research. You are 21, weigh around 150 pounds, and keep lying trying to convince people to give you steroid advice.

Maybe you deserve a limp dick for the rest of your life. Don't expect us to help you achieve that lofty goal.
    Last edited by Fetch; 03-18-2011 at 10:05 AM.

bozlet is offline Banned
    ur just a hater..... and im not 150 pounds now go post ur hater comments sumwere else if u aint goin to help.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bozlet View Post
    ur just a hater..... and im not 150 pounds now go post ur hater comments sumwere else if u aint goin to help.
    Eh, it doesn't matter if you're 150 or 250lbs, you're still only 21 and shouldn't be using steroids . Now take that as good advice and begone.

Fetch is offline Member
    Your first post here:
    well my age is 21.... currently about 69-70kg
    That equals 151.8-154 pounds.
    Another quality post.
    FML ..... wat do u mean by post my diet... i dont eat the same shit all day every day like a robot... i eat watever is around to eat or to buy etc.... i dont plan my meals and pack lunches etc.... but i do know wat foods u should eat and when u should eat them and how much etc.....
    Your profile indicates you are 25, even though your posts say otherwise. Throughout your posts, your body fat percentage, age, and weight all fluctuate based on whim. You also indicated that you do not follow a diet of any kind, and don't know how to properly train. On top of that, you have no idea what these chemicals do to your body. You are intentionaly lying to people so they will give you advice that is going to hurt you. I was 19 and made the same mistake you are trying to make. I am living with the consequences. It ****ing sucks. I'm not trying to be a jerk to you, I'm trying to help you. At your age, you don't need steroids . Even if you don't cripple your penis for life, you will likely end up with tendon damage or something because you are not developed enough naturally. And because your diet sucks, you will throw it all away a few months later.
    Don't expect anyone here to help you hurt yourself.

Wait.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fetch, U ah Haitah Biouchee!!!

Seriously you should give what Fetch said some serious consideration after he took the time to respond so nicely.

bozlet is offline Banned
    what does age have to do with anything seirously all the big body pro body builders out there started roids b4 they were 25... who the fuk wants to wait that long thats like a hole 5 years of getting massive down the drain.

Fetch is offline Member
    Age is vital for 2 reasons. First, you are already producing so much testosterone naturally, that it makes very little sense to inject it. The primary reason for advising people below 24-25 against steroid use , however, is endocrine sytem damage. Up until that age, your endocrine system is still in development. This is the group of organs responsible for producing hormones. When you inject steroids , your endocrine system turns off. This is bad for everyone, but especially so for people below 24ish. Think about it.. you are shutting it off, while it's trying to grow. This dramatically increases the risk of damaging it permanently. Its why you don't let a pregnant woman drink... the fetus is in development, and altering it's chemistry at such a critical stage carries serious risks. Damage to your endocrine system can lead to low natural testosterone. That means limp penis, low libido, inability to maintain/achieve an erection, difficulty keeping on weight/muscle, depression, etc. There is no way to fix it once you break it... the only thing you can do at that point is pay a lot of money every month for the privilidge of injecting yourself every week so you can feel normal. For the rest of your life.

I was exactly like you. My brother convinced me to try a cycle of DBol when I was 19. That's all it took.. I was having symptoms of low test by 21. I'm 27 now, and can't get an erection without using drugs. I'm also infertile, or near enough as makes no difference.

You don't want this.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pointing to the fact that pro bodybuilders started steroids way before 25 is really not valid unless you are in a position to be a pro bodybuilder and are willing to make all the other commitments. All sorts of careers are full of risks to the health and the risks should always be wieghed carefully,to take the same risk to look a little bigger when you are not eating and training 7/24 and have no career goal is probably not a very wise choice.

bozlet is offline Banned
    yes i understand all this,.,.... but what if ive already done steroids for lets say 3 weeks.... am i screwed? or how does that work lol

bozlet is offline Banned
    hmm?

Fetch is offline Member
    Hopefully, you haven't done any damage yet. It depends on what you took. If test, I'd go ahead and stop now, wait two weeks, and begin using nolvadex . Go get bloodwork a few months down the road to see what your hormone levels look like.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    yes i understand all this,.,.... but what if ive already done steroids for lets say 3 weeks.... am i screwed? or how does that work lol
    I doubt if you did do damage in this 3 weeks that you're too terribly screwed. But here is the thing, the longer you use the drugs, the more damage you will incur. You're better off stopping now and doing damage control, then you would be continuing and ending up on TRT for the rest of your life.

bozlet is offline Banned
    ok regardless of my stats and age and that bullshit..... the question was does anyone know if the gear is fake and no1 has really answered that question saying if its fake or not and why ..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its complete rubbish, fake...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Matt,.. Can you tell me how you know this is fake ?? I happen to have ordered another type of test with that same brand name and now I'm worried. I've heard a lot of complaining about this brand from a certain site, but it's only cyp that they're complaining about. I didn't order the cyp, I ordered a blend.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    That company is gone. Marcus deleted my last post so, won't go in much detail, but they stopped using the name due to the number of Fakes being made. If it is old stock you can still get it verfied from the manufcature.

bozlet is offline Banned
    wat was ur last post tmtulcs? .... how is it fake ? both of them are fake ? or no lab names, we are not a source board,

animal1717 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    would like to ask you a few questions, about something in the same category.

bozlet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    can u plz explain why matt?

Thread Information