Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best lines or ways to approach buying syringes at a pharmacy?? Give the newbie ideas!

AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

Best lines or ways to approach buying syringes at a pharmacy?? Give the newbie ideas!

This is my first cycle, gonna do deca and sust 400/500 mg per week...I work at a grocery store with a pharmacy...Could i just say, oh u know..I need them for b12 shots ? whats some other good reasons...

Is it really illegal to buy them with out a prescription? why do they give u soo much grief over their use then?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Where do you live? It depends on that. In Canada for example, there are tons of medical stores you can just walk into and purchase with no problem!

Here is a line you can try: "Is that a syringe in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Or, the more normal way, "Yes I was wondering if it is possible to purchase some 22 guage needles?"

AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member
    I live in the united states...and was looking for serious replies only..geesh.....Thanks for the sarcasm

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My all time favorite is, "it's for the epoxy glue in a model airplane set..."

But anyway - it's legal, but some places will say they have a "script policy" - which you could ask to speak to the manager about if you don't care about causing a scene... since you work near by, you probably shouldn't. Otherwise ask for local pharmacies (like CVS) that will sell to people with out a prescription medication.

Also - most pharm techs prefer to either count just 25, or sell a sealed box of 100. 100 would cost about 25 bucks in a pharmacy. They will hesitate if you ask them to count out 50 only because it is a pain in the ass to count out 50 pins - and you might cause a line of impatient a curious people...

BTW - you can get many answers to this by using the search button on top...
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-27-2003 at 08:22 PM.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i always go to a needle exchange place, its free and you can take all you want. just last week, i walked away with 100 25 guage 1 inch pins and barels. i've never really had a problem with pharmacies, but they will get suspicious when a 260 lbs guy asks for pins.

but this will always work, just tell the guy that you are a nursing student at the local university, say that you need to practice your injection techniques and you used all the pins in the practice kit that they provide. good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can tell them it is for B12 but sometimes they will limit the amount you can get. The truth is if it is legal to buy pins in your state without a prescription then it is none of their business. If they give you a hard time tell them you are taking your business elsewhere.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    You can tell them it is for B12 but sometimes they will limit the amount you can get. The truth is if it is legal to buy pins in your state without a prescription then it is none of their business. If they give you a hard time tell them you are taking your business elsewhere.
    You don't need to give them a reason like Rickson said... Just say its not your business... they can't say anything about that... if your worried about asking you can always get them online...

mammoth is offline Member
    If you live in the US then why not order them online. You can get 100 pins for roughly 15.00 - 20.00 bucks!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i tried to get slin pins this weekend and they told me i needed a scrip? I made up a story i needed them for a school project and they didnt go for it. Had to order them online.

OG

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted this a while back so check it out...

Informative chart that is helpful in determining whether or not you can purchase pins at a pharmacy/medical supply place and what else might be necessary in your own respective state.

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/otc.htm

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i cant post where to buy them online, but PM me. i save money and 90% of us buy them from the same place.

the less face time i have when buying pins,fina or whatever the better i like it. hehe

Christos is offline Junior Member
    I live in Nevada and went into the local pharm not one of the big chains and told him what I wanted the guy was about 70. He looked at me and asked what I needed them for and I told him my uncle has a vitamin b-12 defincency. He laughed gave me a box of 100 and told me not to hurt myself.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I just always go in there and flirt with one of the girls working.. If they decide to be a bitch and ask me why I need them I just say "Intramuscular injection" with a real serious look.. I actually like going into the pharmacy and buyin pins..

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    "A member of my family has diabetes..."

Well, you can simply tell them you're a crack head heroid addict and you need them to shoot up...

Seriously though, I am curious as to what they would say if you just told them straight "It's for intramuscular injections of nandrolone decantonate and testosterone enantate, I have to shoot up 2x a week".

Red

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    bro its none of their business. Just ask for them and walk out. or just order them from the web and get them in 3 days hassle free.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    I went to 5 local pharmacies in the Northeast, and they would not sell them to me. So I ordered them online, $6 for 25 pins, and received them 3 days after the order.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    My favorite is "They're for doing printer ink cartridge refills".

Don't forget that pins can be used for things other than injecting yourself.

Slypknot is offline Member
    The heroin addict trick WILL work... however you'd probably need to get someone who was really scuffed up with that runnin dry look. I don't think a muscle bound bro in a polo shirt could pull it off.

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I just bought a whole case of 25g 5/8" needles today. Walked up to the pharmacy in HEB and straight asked for them and they said how many you need. Before they've usually asked for what but I tell them for my dog..

If they asked me here is what I would say

"whats your social security #....have you ever cheated on your wife?....... are you gay?.........Oh- wait a minute- I bet you're going to say none of that is my business"

After I said that I would just smile and buy my shit.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    If they asked me here is what I would say

"whats your social security #....have you ever cheated on your wife?....... are you gay?.........Oh- wait a minute- I bet you're going to say none of that is my business"

After I said that I would just smile and buy my shit.
    haha thats a good 1

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I go to cvs. I just plainly ask for what I want like I know what I am talking about. I need 25 22 gauge 3cc 1.5" syringes

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Don't forget that pins can be used for things other than injecting yourself.
    He he he how true

I use some of mine (hey got a box of 100) with 18ga pin to "inject" flavor in my chicken breasts as they cook. (Franks Red Hot is real nice and tasty!)

Red

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Ah yes! Who need the $6.99 "Flavor Injector" they sell on the food network?

OH... and your sig reminds me of a childhood song...

"Rubber Dildo, you're the one."
    "You make bedtime, so much fun!"

2timer is offline Senior Member

with me it's easy!

"I need some syringes for steroids do you know what sizes are good". and he replies "sure" "these are the sizes that are good". Pharmicists are not dumb so don't act dumb with them.

Originally posted by Got Gear?

"Rubber Dildo, you're the one."
    "You make bedtime, so much fun!"
    Too funny!!!!

Red

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

Re: with me it's easy!

Originally posted by 2timer
    "I need some syringes for steroids do you know what sizes are good". and he replies "sure" "these are the sizes that are good". Pharmicists are not dumb so don't act dumb with them.
    Thanks! I agree with you that MOST pharmacists are not dumb. Although we now spend approximately 6-7 years getting our degree, we are not dumb. However there are some that are, just like anybody else in the world, a little quacky. Know your rights, and the legality in your state. I think the link above provided some pretty good information. I guarantee when people walk into the pharmacy where I work and ask to buy syringes (it is only obvious whether they are a heroin addict or a juice monster) I choose to sell them without any question. In NM, a law was recently passed that defers all liability from the pharmacist when it comes to selling syringes. I would rather have someone use a clean needle to inject, than to refuse them and have them possibly use an old needle, or worse, somebody elses needle and get an infection. You will always find that one person, whether it be a pharmacist, or a tech, that thinks they can abuse their power. This is wrong. I argue this all the time at my place of employment. Although it is ultimately the pharmacists "judgement call", I don't feel they should deny you if it is legal in that state. I also don't feel they should have the right to drill you on why you are using them either. I would rather see them (and we do) provide good advice when it comes to the use of syringes, and their disposal etc. But, unfortunately, you will always find that one asshole who thinks they run the world. If you know for sure it is legal in your state, then the next time you are denied, call for a manager. Explain to him/her it is not illegal to purchase syringes without an Rx. Tell them if they are unsure, they can call the state board of pharmacy to find out (you better make sure it is legal in your state before you do this). Or you could just do like the majority of us do, and order them online. You avoid the hassle and save money. Fuck em if they can't take a joke. You could always try a local feed store. I know here they sell them without question as well.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 03-10-2003 at 06:38 PM.

thegame01 is offline Member
    it is none of their business .If you find a proffesional place there will be no problems .I bought a box of 22 and a box of 20's.they had to order but when i went to pick them up they were in a bag and everything ,very discreet and nice .

If you want to answer to their stupid question ,i would say it's for my dad ,he's on hormone therapy and he is embarassed to come in and get them himself exactly for this reason .

GZ

plex4flex is offline New Member
    In the past when they would ask why. I would lean in as if I was going to tell them a secret w/ a grim serious face and say "I'm very sick" Like I didn't want to say it out loud and they feel really bad and always sell to me.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    just ask for them ..if the won't give you them order them online there cheeper..I get my at walmart

zweezy is offline New Member
    Fellas,
    Just find a ACE HARDWARE STORE. They sell everything from farm supplies to dog food, to NEEDLES! You just walk in, they're sitting in a basket and you count out how many they have and buy them. easy as 1-2-3!!! have fun growing!

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I dont think i would go to a hardware store to buy pins....lol

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    When you buy pins online do they come in a somewhat discreet box or something? I dont want my family thinking im a heroin addict!..lol
    I am always hesitant to order online because of this issue

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bones93
    When you buy pins online do they come in a somewhat discreet box or something? I dont want my family thinking im a heroin addict!..lol
    I am always hesitant to order online because of this issue
    Depends on who you purchase them from. One supplier sent me 100 pins in a box with no wrapping or anything (besides the original plastic). Bad thing is, I had a fina kit in there also, and not wrapped at all. They might as well have written on the box "Here is a shipment for steriod use!" They did send me double the order though, so I should be happy about that I guess. I will never use them again though.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    If u live in Canada just strole in the joint wit a beater on and have the lats and arms pumped....Got to the counter and be like "I need spikes."

They r like u mean syrignes(spelling), and i go yea spikes

LOL Good luck wit the cycle

I would say something like- How many times have you been laid in the past month? They will look at you funny and say "excuse me?" then you say...oh wait a minute- thats none of my business. Can I have my needles now please?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    In Calif you don't need a prescription for INsulin syringes which are 29 30 GAGE AND WILL do you no good. Plus it is entirely up to the pharamcists discretion if he/she believes you. Even then without a prescription you need to fill out the syringe register, which asks for name, siganture and address. Listen closely, according to Calif Board of pharmacy law sec 4145, a pharmacist can furnish hyperdermics for adrenaline use and for use on animals and poultry. However, the user has to have proper ID.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    be like "hey, woman! give me my sticks so i can go shoot up my heroin"
    and then tell her you are joking and that you actually need the for your BIO259 class that you are taking. it is rat lab time and you need them to inject them with "chemicals' nuff said

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    I work at a pharmacy and we never hassle anyone. Two guys I see at the gym came in and asked and my fellow employee said "deep tissue needles?" and they smiled

with the new HIPAA law they aren't suppose to ask you why you need them around other people, it violates your privacy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information