Finalforce is offline New Member

Summer cycle Test E+NPP?

Hey Im considering running a test E and NPP cycle. Considering running the test E at 500mg for 12 weeks and Npp at 300-400mg for 10-11 weeks. My concerns are that I know the NPP theoretically has to be injected EOD but with a 72 hr half life would be be ok if I break down my injections like this.

Mon-1cc test e+1cc NPP
    Thur-1cc test e+1cc NPP
    Sat-1cc NPP
    Will the extra day off really mess levels of NPP up that much? I considered just running deca but I want the gains to be relatively dry.

Bump plz

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    What are your body stats and cycle history?

Have done many Ph aswell as ran test and test with EQ. Im 5'8-9 210lb 13% bf(measured with caliper) I was originally considering running straight test with some winny at the end but woudl rather do this. my concern is just if the way I plan to dose the NPP will work out alright. If worst comes to worse Ill just run deca at 400-500mg

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Age?

Im 23, comeon guys really could use some help considered running Deca with a AI to control water but if overall NPP will be better and less harsh ill use it instead if the dosing schedule will be sufficient.

guess no help lol

Deathb4weakness is offline New Member
    The steadier your blood levels are kept, the less side effects you would experience. It isn't going to destroy you to dose it like that. I would keep it at eod however. And NPP should be fine if you're looking for less water retention than deca . Keep some caber on hand for any prolactin sides.

Thread Information