DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member

To anyone thinkin of doin TREN

Please dont make the same mistake i did

-make sure u run test a few weeks after it

-get some dostinex for the cycle

-do proper PCT

5 months after not doing the above things and im still jammed up...low libido and weak erections

alll the "experts" on the board and drs ive seen tell me what to take when in reality,,,,the only soluation is waiting it out...

5 months in and i probably wont be right for another 5...

tren is poison if not done right

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Live and learn. Should have done your research

With these suppressive compounds your really knocking on the devils doorstep Im just about to partake in my first run of tren and definitely nervous. What is the purpose of dostinex? Just curious what dose did u run and for how long?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAMBRO View Post

-do proper PCT

5 months after not doing the above things and im still jammed up...low libido and weak erections

alll the "experts" on the board and drs ive seen tell me what to take when in reality,,,,the only soluation is waiting it out...

I would NEVER run TREN with out some additional testosterone .
    People also use too much TREN. You dont need large amounts
    for decent gains for the average guy.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats the thing Bro.No one listens till its to late.I feel bad for you.I am 52.I run tren all the time.This is my 1st cycle without it.And I am using npp.Tren makes me want to F--K 24/7 not as bad with npp.Gives momma a break Good luck

awms is offline Senior Member
    I will prob never touch tren ...Not worth the risk. You might feel great while your on but you hit rock bottom coming off.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    With these suppressive compounds your really knocking on the devils doorstep Im just about to partake in my first run of tren and definitely nervous. What is the purpose of dostinex? Just curious what dose did u run and for how long?
    I would stick to a short cycle your first time around to see how your body acts...mabey 6-8 weeks blast cycle.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackn View Post
    Live and learn. Should have done your research
    Yep. Tren is only imtimindating when used with irresponsibility.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you use Tren A or Tren E?

DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member
    I used Tren E...

i was horney on it 24 7.,,,great gains...was a beast

off it..become impotent for 4 months...lost my gains and become very sluggish

im anti tren..

i personally feeel like test only cycles 8 weeks on....pyt

8 weeks off...then another cycle etc

is the way to g0

Eazy20 is offline Member
    There's a reason we tell people tren is not a beginners cycle and should not be taken lightly....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Its definitily not a toy and Im glad someone posted a warning (experience based) because so many kids are jumping straight into a tren first cycle and I cant even imagine how bad things are going for them.

I would like to add that running test weeks past your tren does not actually help you recover from tren, just keeps your libido up during that time. Running the test longer can actually hinder your recovery when you finish your cycle, What is important is to how how to combat the progesterone sides as well as the ERSE while on cycle to make recovery more successful post cycle.

Aj813 is offline New Member
    I myself just started my first cycle, I'm stacking tren /test. I'm running 4 weeks test then start the tren, I'm also doin 4 weeks test after i finish my 10 week tren cycle. What's the street value of test and tren 20ml vials? Wondering if I over paid.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj813 View Post
    I myself just started my first cycle, I'm stacking tren/test. I'm running 4 weeks test then start the tren, I'm also doin 4 weeks test after i finish my 10 week tren cycle. What's the street value of test and tren 20ml vials? Wondering if I over paid.
    do you not read board rules? Clearly says no discussion of sources or prices.

Auto ban in effect

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj813 View Post
    I myself just started my first cycle, I'm stacking tren/test. I'm running 4 weeks test then start the tren, I'm also doin 4 weeks test after i finish my 10 week tren cycle. What's the street value of test and tren 20ml vials? Wondering if I over paid.
    never run tren for your first cycle, drop it if you haven't pinned it yet. Right there shows you didn't do any research, and the way your cycle is mapped out, i'd advice to stop doing the cycle period. Tren should not be ran up to ten weeks, especially if it's your first time using the substance. Since you already started, i'd stick to the test only and run a basic cycle w/ pct consisting of nolva/clomid. Your going to hate yourself when you complete whatever your doing.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well..... it's definately not for the inexperienced. My body loves tren ..... I can handle larger ammounts without issue also. I usually drop my test lower and keep my tren higher when I run it. You don't need to keep your test high AND tren high..... let the tren do the work and keep your total aas levels as low as possible.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats the way I like to run it.I findless sides also.

Joey514 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thats the thing Bro.No one listens till its to late.I feel bad for you.I am 52.I run tren all the time.This is my 1st cycle without it.And I am using npp.Tren makes me want to F--K 24/7 not as bad with npp.Gives momma a break Good luck
    HAHAHA!! My girl hasn't been complaining about that kind of "side effects"... !

Sorry, didn't mean to break any rules. First time In a forum. As far pct, is nolvadex and clomid by prescription or can I buy online?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love tren , it's been a while since I was on it. Just thinking about it gets me excited

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    I'm on my fourth cycle and this is the first time I haven't ran tren I know I know but I love the shit amd never had problems but then again I've been a member of this board for ten years did plenty of hw and did it right.. And guess what? Not a single problem

408cross is offline New Member
    A: Test should be the base of almost every cycle
    B: You should not be shooting anything without being fully aware of all possible side effects and are fully informed on proper usage
    C: Tren is one of the most immitated/faked substances on the market so it is very important to buy it from a reputable source
    D: Where is HCG in everyones post cycle recommendations?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All these damn threads about Tren are really making me want to give it another go......The only thing bad about Tren for me was its affect on hair the sweating and wild dreams I loved.

PS Where is HCT in everyones PCT? Well I can only answer for myself but for me HCG is used on cycle not in PCT.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    live and learn and spread the knowledge.

-do proper PCT

scarp123 is offline New Member

-do proper PCT

Have heard letra and bromo for gyno, anyone confirm

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice. Gonna take ur advice and save the tren for my next cycle, just gonna continue my 10 week cycle of test.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have done 2 cycles with Tren . I used 300mg test E,300mg EQ,and 150mg tren A evey three days.the last 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle i substituted Test p for the Test e and droped the EQ.1 week after my last shot i started 500iu of HCG 3 times a week and 100mg Clomid and 20mg Nolvadex . I continued the clomid and Nolvadex after the HCG ran out. My main sides with the tren was higher body temp and night sweats with very vivid dreams.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I have done 2 cycles with Tren . I used 300mg test E,300mg EQ,and 150mg tren A evey three days.the last 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle i substituted Test p for the Test e and droped the EQ.1 week after my last shot i started 500iu of HCG 3 times a week and 100mg Clomid and 20mg Nolvadex. I continued the clomid and Nolvadex after the HCG ran out. My main sides with the tren was higher body temp and night sweats with very vivid dreams.
    should have been eod at the most, your levels wouldnt have been very stable and could have increased sides

Blog Entries

-do proper PCT

and how do we know if you ran it properly, this spiel tells us nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    should have been eod at the most, your levels wouldnt have been very stable and could have increased sides
    My first cycle with tren A i did ED injections for 6 weeks,my second cycle was every third day which is the half life of Tren A.Eod would would not be as stable as every day or every third day.

TopOfTheLine is offline New Member
    I am contemplating a Tren E run but this kind of worries me. I planned for 12 weeks of Test/Tren E (HCG 2 x 250iu week). Going off both at the same time and starting PCT after 2 full weeks of no injections. Should I be going 2 weeks longer with the Test E? When I ran Test P and Tren A I did the 2 extra weeks of Test and had no problem getting libido back after a couple weeks. From most Tren E cycles I've seen posted on here, guys are going off at the same time.

bobsappfan is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle with tren A i did ED injections for 6 weeks,my second cycle was every third day which is the half life of Tren A.Eod would would not be as stable as every day or every third day.
    I thought the life was 3 days and the half life was 1.5 days?

From what i have reseached the half life of acetate is aproximately 3 days,but everybody is different and has a different metabolism,mine is a fast metabolism. the Prop ester is about 3 to 4 days.the enathate ester is about 12 days. i do all of them every 3 days,i did an everyday cycle and could not see any difference between that and a 3 day cycle other than less shots,the sides were the same with either shot frequency.I believe your blood level is going to fluxuate any way no matter how precicse you inject. I am going by my actual experience. No doubt every day shots would be the best way but that gets old very fast....

Blog Entries
    rubbish, you need to go back to the drawing board, think about what you are saying, how the hell would e3d be more stable than eod?!

Blog Entries
    From what i have reseached the half life of acetate is aproximately 3 days,but everybody is different and has a different metabolism,mine is a fast metabolism. the Prop ester is about 3 to 4 days.the enathate ester is about 12 days. i do all of them every 3 days,i did an everyday cycle and could not see any difference between that and a 3 day cycle other than less shots,the sides were the same with either shot frequency.I believe your blood level is going to fluxuate any way no matter how precicse you inject. I am going by my actual experience. No doubt every day shots would be the best way but that gets old very fast....
    means nothing to the compound life

Thread Information