joker453 is offline New Member

Question Cycle ? Decca & EQ

Aight guys I have heard mixed feelings on this, but I wanted to bring it here and hear your opinions. (You guys know best) I know Decca and EQ hit the same receptors, but what are your thoughts on a Decca/EQ/Winny cycle???

BIG-G is offline Banned
    need test, no test, no cycle!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    need test, no test, no cycle!
    and no boner!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Test and Deca or Test and EQ

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    You don't want to do EQ and Deca in the same cycle.

Aight so maybe i'll throw some Test in the picture also, but why exactly shouldn't I use Decca and EQ in the same cycle??? I think the EQ would make me hard as hell. ???

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    These hit the same receptors. Test should be the base for all your cycles. Everything else is used to around Test (for the most part). Deca should not be used in conjunction iwth alot of things for instance...Fina (for a different reason however) and Eq, just to name a few. Niether EQ or Deca will make you hard...now Fina/Winny/Prop yes!
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 03-11-2003 at 03:01 AM.

How about Sus/Decca/Winny???

BIG-G is offline Banned
    what is this,, mix and match bro ???? You want gains of lean muscle do the eq at 400mg ew with t-eth at 500mg ew for 10 to 12 weeks. Then if u want, do ur winny at the end at 50mg ed startin 2 weeks proir to ur cycle ending and for about 4-5 weeks total. Switch the test to prop at the end to if ur wanting the lean lbm look aiight bro!!!!!!!!! LISTEN & LEARN!

thanks for the advice i read your other thread first, so I thought u were just bein a dick.

by the way what's t-eth???? Big-g I like the sound of that stack!!! I don't wanna do the Decca and Eq if it's a waste. If I run the Eq and the Prop and the Winny what kind of gains could I be lookin at if I diet and do heavy cardio?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im tryin to help u out bro! Im thickheaded myself so dont worry about it. But u still cant do certian a.s. at the same time! If u use deca then u need a test or ur system will be shut down (no boners bro!). Eq hits the same receptors so they just fight it out and u waste ur money cause one of em aint doin shit. check it bro,,
    wks 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed
    wks 1-10 deca 200-300mg ew
    wks 1-10 t-eth 500+mg ew
    (if u wanna ad the winny=)
    wks 8-13 winny 50mg ed
    clomid 2-3 weeks after last shots or after last winny tab

check your pm big-g

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma
    These hit the same receptors. Test should be the base for all your cycles. Everything else is used to around Test (for the most part). Deca should not be used in conjunction iwth alot of things for instance...Fina (for a different reason however) and Eq, just to name a few. Niether EQ or Deca will make you hard...now Fina/Winny/Prop yes!
    For some reason, that's a common belief on this board, and unheard of on some other boards. The fact is that we just don't know enough about the way AS bind to receptors to know if the issue of receptor competition actually exists. We really only know for certain of one receptor, the rest is mainly speculation.

With that being said, many people on other boards have had success using deca and eq together. I've never actually tried it myself.

I don't know what the hell to do now! Haha I want something that is going to put hard, lean size on me. But I do want size!!!

Thread Information