personalbest is offline New Member

$12 Sustanon $13.00 Deca? Legit?

I finally found a source who actually shipped this time. Everything came in what looks like legitmate orginal vials. My question is the pricing. $12.00 usd for Sustanon 250' $13.00 usd for Deca from a DOMESTIC source. Price seems to be really good for real human gear.I have looked at photos and so far so good but want to be really sure. The Sustanon 250' has as the manufacturer: N.V. Organon Oss Holanda Exp(?): Vel.ate 2006-10 Lot/Lote?)442005 Deca: Norma Hellas A.E. Exp(?): EX5 04 Lot(?) L13063 Can anyone help me confirm this? I would like to keep ordering from them but need proof positive first. Thanks. P.S. I can't take a better picture of the vials right now but will keep working on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails  Sustanon .00 Deca?  Legit?-vials.jpg  

Slypknot is offline Member
    hahahha - sorry bro but that picture just isn't look'n too good. Might wanna zoom in a little...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Those prices sound good to me, actually a little high for the sust. Can't see anything from the pic.

Pain

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Prices are expensive IMO. Picture needs to be zoomed in.

roch is offline Member
    how much higher than normal is that? I know the deca I've purchased in mexico gets me 2 for $20 and the sust has been $10.90 per ml. am I paying too much in mex?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by roch
    how much higher than normal is that? I know the deca I've purchased in mexico gets me 2 for $20 and the sust has been $10.90 per ml. am I paying too much in mex?
    YES. you are paying tooooo much - get to know a better pharm/vet

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by roch
    should be cheaper than that domestic

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    those better be legit, and seemed to be from what i can see,,,

somewhat pricey..

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette

YES. you are paying tooooo much - get to know a better pharm/vet

so how much is the norm? I looked up the black market prices on the AR main page and hey say I'm getting a good deal. But I know those are black market. How much is the norm, cause I'm about to drive down there and I want a good price. I am starting my bulk this next weekend.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Look, if you can get it and it's real and you are happy with the purchase who gives a shit what someone else is paying? There is always going to be someone who can get it for less than you can, plain and simple.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    Look, if you can get it and it's real and you are happy with the purchase who gives a shit what someone else is paying? There is always going to be someone who can get it for less than you can, plain and simple.

BINGO!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

exactly

we always get this post and it goes on and on.like G said, if it worksandyou like it fuck the $$$

pcity is offline Junior Member
    i agree with the above posts.

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    yeah I agree, that is unless I'm buying in mexico and thought I found a good price. I used to buy black market which is much more expensive and now I'm a short drive to the mexican border. If its cheaper than what I've been paying that means I havn't looked hard enough for the cheapest prices. I need to go deeper into the interior. when your broke every penny counts.

Thread Information