dsc
    dsc is offline New Member

problems injecting on left side

I am about to start my new cycle and I am a little worried. Last time I was continually having problems injecting on my left glute. I kept hitting veins. I would try injecting different spots and would often hit a vein. Im not stupid I was trying different spots on the upper outer part of the glute. The only spot I found is ok is extremely high and on the outside of the glute. Way outside the box on the injection info guide for this web site. Is this ok and has anyone else run into this problem. Last time I posted something about having problems injecting on the left side a few people told that it isn't possible and it was all in my head. Anyone planning on feeding me that bs again dont bother respoding because I did recieve responses from people with the same problem I was having(different than this one), and my buddy continully has problems with his left side. So there is a difference between right and left.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your probably not going far enough in w/ the pin.
    If your shooting the glute and your hitting veins then your obviously doing something wrong here. If you were hitting veins in the quad I could maybe understand, but not the glute.
    Use a 1 and a half inch pin, go all the way in and I bet you won't hit a vein.
    Rotate injection sites as well. www.spotinjections.com

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If you are right handed, and fairly big person, then of course you are gonna have problems shooting the left side, you can barely turn around (well at least I can't). Like MBaraso said, maybe your not going deep enough with the needle. Use 1.5 inch pins, and make sure only a little bit is sticking out (half a cent.).

Do you ONLY shoot glutes? Have you tried to shoot other places like delts and quads? Quads personally I like best, it is VERY easy and you can use both hands. 10 times better thne glutes (IMHO). Delts can be kind of tricky also (if you are a big guy).

poppapump58 is offline Member
    thats weird, last week I had problems injecting into the left side too, I kept hitting a vein.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Where are you guys hitting yourselfs? And I would bet your not going in far enough or your not using the right size pin.
    I've never hit a vein in the glute, nor have I ever hit one when injecting any of my friends.
    This pic shows u were to shoot but I even go alittle farther to the right of the dot.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    See that red dot in the pic above. Try sticking yourself to the left of the dot on the left arse cheek. About half the distance between guys thumb and the red dot, the very upper outer area almost like a hip shot. This is where I do it and find it really tolerable and easy to reach.

Billmister is offline Member
    aspire always... Maybe that could help as well. How do you know your hitting a vain? Maybe you are shooting to much in that glute? how many cc's and of what are you shooting in? good luck. worst comes to worst, try other places, delts, bice, trice, quads.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    What do you mean you hit the vein? You mean you aspirated and pulled in blood?? If you mean you just knicked a vein and got a little blood after withdrawing, then that's normal and it happens to me every now and again.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Stop complaining and shoot your quad or some where else. It's not difficult.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Billmister is offline Member
    lol i agree

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    lol

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry, been doing it this way for a while and no probs. And if it works for you, have at it . . .

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member
    I know I am hitting a vein because when I asperate the needle I draw blood in.

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member
    That response from fighter girl is really dsc my girlfriend didn't log out after she was done.

Thread Information