joe_capone is offline Member

Question couple of questions for you boys.. help me out pls.

okay first of all.. i want my boy down in cali to send me some hgh.. hes telling me its impossible to do so.. that it has to be refrigerated and kept cold at all times.. so if he sends the package it will fuck up... is that true??

second... i have about 20 sus amps and idont plan to start my cycle till may.. people are telling me to freeze the amps so they dont ruin bla bla... but instead i just hid them in my closet somewere in my room.. is that okay??

third... im having a physical exam in 4 days.. i also want a sperm test. you know jack off cum in some little bottle lol. i finished around the first week of december. i didnt have any colmid at that time. but its been 3 months of slow recovery. the question is when is the proper time to go for a sperm check up??? i heard that it takes about 4 months for the sperm to mature in the testicles.. im kinda confused here.

thanks boys.

anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, ok first off u can ship gh in a cooler with ice bags in it. I just got some in and thats how they sent it. Still cold and all.

2nd, DO NOT freeze any gear! Id smack the fool whho said that to u. A cool dark place is fine.

3rd, sorry have no idea.

OG

thanks bro... anyone else.. bump..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Agreed on OG's post

In terms of the sperm maturity. i'd be willing to bet that it changes from person to person. You might try shootin Rickson a PM to see if he has any documentation on it.

Thread Information