Thread: fina users?

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

fina users?

just curious if anybody has ever done a fina only cycle?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its not really advised a fina only cycle ,definately would stack with test .

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I have heard many people boast about great results with fina only. I havn't tried it yet though, sooo bump

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I'm currently in my 2rd week of a fina only cycle. Most everyone will tell you to stack with at least test, for many reasons: fina dick, better gains, etc. I've been pleased so far. No fina dick, my strength has gone up quite a bit, my body weight has gone up 7 pnds. I was originally going to stack it with test, but I had a prob with my source......still though, no complaints. The only other things I'm running with it is B6, Liquidex and Creatine.

I will be doing a winny/fina cycle probably for 6 weeks starting on april 1st. I will def let people know how it goes.

u will get the resaults ,but yiur dick wont work !

big n, that's more of a case by case determination. I think papaPump on here did fina without test and had no problems with fina dick. lots of other bros don't have issues with it either.

Considering I don't actually want to gain weight off my cycle, omitting the test is the best plan of action.

rampage fyi ,test should be the the base and foundation in any cycle buklk or cut !!!!!

BigN does have a very good point. Many people get fina dick, others don't. So, if you have test available to you, spend the $ and throw it in. It can only make it better

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    hey Jason.... how long are you running this cycle for?

and BIGN...on my first cycle, I did NOT use ANY nolva or clomid ON or AFTER cycle, only took proviron starting from week 5... so yeah I did not have ANY side effects at alll... so like rampage said... sorry if you had fina dick, but its different from individual to individual...

and I Agree test it needed, personally I like Prop

I'll be running it for 8 weeks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd suggest running some test with the fina, theres no reason not to include it IMO.

G-S Guest
    Sure, you'll get okay results w/ Fina alone. BUT, why stop there? Throw in some TEST, and watch those gains double.

And, your sex life won't suffer.

hey big bone!yor very smart for not taking and clomid,we cans ee how your experteese here !as prov is a mainly a anti e,not bring ur nat test levels !it does lower youe sbg and makes test alot more effective ,and helps u keep soemstiffys bit that onlywhile ur taking it !so befroe u go tryingto be a smart ass read up a bit ,i could care less u go ahead and do your micky mouse cycle . i neevr got fina dick cause iwas smatrer then you by stacking t with prop or otehr test always .

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    If youre worring about money issues and sides then take the Tren alone. I did it for about 3weeks and then threw some prop in at 75mgED. Im telling you its not a big difference. The only changes were that my upper body becasme flushed and vascular, and the strength went up some. my tool worked a little better as well nothing real noticeable.
    Any gains made w/ the prop I could have made up by increasing the Tren a little. No fina dick either. I think its a very good AS to use by itself. And if you want to due to circumstances, then do it. You wont be disappointed. Who cares about a pouind or 2 if your trying to reduce sides and stay as safe as possible.

I dont like to go against everyone I just think its a little misconception.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I am hitting week 7 of a fina/winnie cycle, so far I am up 15lbs and strength is up considerably; I have added almost 50lbs to my bench. I have had no fina dick at all; actually I think my libido has risen. I don't think I am even completely shut down. I would defiantly run fina alone again, just my 2¢. But like many people have said, everyone is different and there is only 1 way to find out.

Sweet

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I seem to only get a dip in my sex drive off of fina, but i started taking yombine pils (because sources reek with test these days)

its not going to replace test which you need., but if your like me and there was no way not to get ripped off try the yombine extract pills.

im back to normal and i even feel a bit better than before i started taking it.

fina cycles should never be ran under 8 weeks. that leaves at least 5 weeks of the sweet zone. believe me, hit the gym and you will know why we do fina.

Pump BABY!! hehe now if i could just tell my legs not to get over pumped when im doing cardio lol

Pm me if you need help with conversion. You wouldnt believe how many active users talk to me about it. I never turn away someone that i can help.

but PLEASE no source requests, i dont give them out. besides that i will help anyway i can.

Thread Information