24 43.64%
  • 12-15 weeks

15 27.27%
  • 15-20 weeks

7 12.73%
  • Don't know what it means to cycle off

2 3.64%

Avg. length of your cycle

Just curious as to how long you guys like to run your cycles and why? Also would like to know how many of you bridge between cycles, with what, and what results you got.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Usually 8-12 weeks. But I see some longer ones in my future

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Was going to go 15 but I switched it to 10

wks 1-16 .5mg liquidex
    wks 1-4 25mg ed D-bol
    wks 1-10 500mg ew Sus Mon. & Thurs 250mg
    wks 1-10 400mg ew Qv-Eq Mon. & Thurs 200mg
    wks 8-13 50mg ed BL winny tabs
    wks 13-16 clomid 300/100/50

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I have run:
    10 weeks
    12 weeks
    15 weeks
    20 weeks

Depends on what I am running. When I run EQ, I like to run it longer because I feel anything under 15 weeks of EQ is a waste for me.

I have bridged with dbol at 20mg p/day in the past.

D

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ive ran, 8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks, 15 weeks, my next bulking will be 18 weeks.....Madmax..

thegame01 is offline Member
    my first and only one was 12 weeks so i beleive all my cycles will be 12 -15 for a while

GZ

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I go with about 10 weeks every cycle, but my next cycle i will try for 12.

razor67 is offline Banned
    10-12 weekers for me..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It all depends, and sometimes you just play it by ear, depending on how the cycle goes. Usually it's 10-12, but better to go 12-14, and then again there are those people who do 24 week cycles, and feel great doing it!

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Never again anything but 6-8!

Ive gone as much as 14 before, but I have never had reults like I am now w Tren /Prop/Winn.

12 weeks is too much of a commitment if you can do it in 6. Running Eq and Test just doesnt add up for me anymore. Sticking youself and waiting for 4weeks before androgens start nocking on your door is a complete waste of time for me. Although I have not seen how keepable these gains are but lean muscle doesnt go away.

I will bridge at the end of this one w/AM Dbol for 4 weeks.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    the least amount of time that i've ben on was 12 weeks and right now i'm at week 13 of a 22 week bulker, it feels great!!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    I like the 20-30 week range. Like Terinox said, I feel great while doing so.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    ive never gone over 10 weeks but my next one will be a home wrecker........12-15 weeks which is long for me but relatively short for some...........................

jaydukes is offline New Member
    I do atleast 15 weeks anything less I will loose pretty much all of my gains. The longer the cycle the more permenant the gains are boyz. Keep that in mind.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    jay dukes

I am fairly new to this. I have never heard that the longer the cycle the more you keep before is this just your experience or is this a well known fact?

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    i run anywhere between 8 and 14. my question is when i finish my suspension/trem/d-bol cycle i will take clomid but was wondering if a d-bol bridge is o.k or not, if so my d-bols are 50mg capsules which can not be broken up so can i use these to bridge or not??

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    curent One 6 wks But I think I like 8-10 the best Depending on the shit I dont know Im confused Ithink its cause Im on right now and dont wanna be off because the results are so awsome Its unbeleivable!
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 03-17-2003 at 06:54 PM.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    MacGyver I agree Fina right now 6 wks its been the best sence my first cycle ever!!! I think Ill just stay shorter wks more often get in get out let my body catch up repair replenish!

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Always 8-12 weeks with satisfactory results. I would like to try a good 24 week bulker next. We'll see what gives. Anybody had any negative reactions from a longer cycle?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It is going to be different for everybody. I used to always do the typical 8-10 weeker with = time off. Gains would be pretty good, but tended to lose some still when off. I recently (currently) ran one that lasted me an entire school semester= 4 months. Started off with d-bol (50mg/d x 4 weeks) QVE(750 mg/wk) and TT bold(400mg/wk). Ran this for 2 months, with decent results. Than was going to start another mini bulker with d-bol and QV prop(500mg/wk). Did 4 wks of dbol (again at 50 mg/wk, oh by the way was liquid Ref-b and is awesome stuff) to kick off this second one like before, but the QV prop was so awesome I just didn't come off. So I did another 8 weeks of QV prop alone-slowly tapering down from 500/wk to 350/wk to now 200/wk. Results were super great. This was my first longer cycle, and I really liked it. The QV prop has me sold. I have done many cycles in the past and this one had been one of the best. The only problem is now that finals are coming up and all these pesky tests before finals, I have not been in the gym for ~ 3 weeks, and it will be another 2 before I get back in. Also diet and sleep have gone to shit. I know it is no excuse, but this how I have to handle it. But I am once again slowly watching my gains disappear. But I did notice with this longer cycle that I was able to reach a body weight and stay there for long enough that my body could adjust to it. So even though I haven't been in the gym for 3 weeks and all, the loss is not significant as if I were to have ran only an 8 weeker and then had to go through this shit. So for anyone who has never ran a long cycle, maybe try it. I do believe the longer time does allow your body to adjust to the weight somewhat, as we all know our bodies fight like hell to be at the body weight (our set body weight) which requires the least amount of energy to maintain. Longer cycles may help the body to readjust this set point (theory). But I definately liked it.
    So it could also depend on which type of AAS you run as well. If you were running longer esters like testE and EQ it would make sense to run longer cycles since you don't reach steady state blood levels for 4-5 half lives anyways (unless you frontload). So by the time you are really getting the good gains, it is near time to stop. Another thing I have yet to try are shorter cycles with shorter esters running 2 on 4 off type of cycling. I have looked into this a great deal, and it seems like a very feasable thing to do. But really would only work with short esters like prop, tren , d-bol etc. I might try this for a full year to compare results. But to each his own. This is why we are here, to share experiences and hopefully find something that works for us as individuals. Everybody is different, and will respond differently.
    so everyone else chime in as well!

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i am a very big fan of bulk then cut .....so my cycles usually range from 15-20 weeks!

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    i like 12-15 weeks. I feel so damn great while on I never want to get off

I wish man naturally produced 500mgs of test per week

Thread Information